What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryles: does he have a brain?

xofstgeorge

Juniors
What an absolute dumb f**k wit!!!
I fair dinkum cannot believe this bloke, of all the dumb ass footballers there are out there, ryles wins 1st prize year in year out....

How many other ways can the dragons think of to lose a f**king football match.

TIP: Wayne: DUMP RYLES!!!!!

Fu*k this merkin off now.

Drop him next week. And then make sure he is gone next year.

I am not talking out of emotion. I am beyond it with this loser. It has got to a point now where it is a joke. We wait for this sort of rubbish from this clown.

This is not an isolated incident. He is a serial Fu*kWIT who costs us so much more than he contributes.

I FU*CKIN HATE RYLES.

God-King Dean

Immortal
In all seriousness, it says something about his respect for his fellow players. Anyone that desperate to win would not do something so ridiculously stupid.

Ausguy

Coach
yeah it was silly, we were not going to kick a field goal from halfway.... i couldnt believe it when he stayed all over kearney. i feel for u dragons supporters he is a deadset toss of a player.

i kinda feel sorry for the bloke. He'll have a sh*t few days ahead of him, all we can hope is that he learns from this one....

pepe

Juniors
unbelievable,thats right up there with the 10 most stupidest ways of blowing a game i've seen from a player.
i was saying to myself get off him,get bloody off him it's the 5th tackle,i won't tell you what i said after that,i kept reminding myself it's only a game but that just made it bloody worse.

pepe

redVpride

Juniors
you'd think he'd frign learn being a senior player n all:crazy: what an idiot!when is this repetitive nightmare gonna end?:x

elektro

Juniors
What does brown see in justin poore? Give thorby,setu and hunt a go and drop ryles the big goose.

Rosso V

Juniors
all we can hope is that he learns from this one....
Thats the problem he is to stupid to learn anything, its not the first time he has lost games for us. Put us out of this misery and start by loosing this loser NOW.

Latest posts