What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryles: does he have a brain?

Slackboy72

Coach
Ticket to the game: $26
Petrol for a six hour round trip: $84
Big League magazine: $5
Parking: $15
Tolls: $8
Food and drink: $13

Watching some dumb f**kwit ruin your $150 night with the dumbest play of the last ten seasons: Priceless.

roboshark

Coach
Ticket to the game: $26
Petrol for a six hour round trip: $84
Big League magazine: $5
Parking: $15
Tolls: $8
Food and drink: $13

Watching some dumb f**kwit ruin your $150 night with the dumbest play of the last ten seasons: Priceless.

:lol:

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
He does have a brain, the brain of a donkey.

Don't blame Ryles for the errors he makes in NRL each week, blame the selectors for picking him and blame the management for signing him.

Serb Dragon

Juniors
Just saw the the replay (i listened to it last night on the radio) on the roast... and the circumstances. I don't think he deserves all the sh*t he's copping. 3 dragons ran straight past him without marking the tackled player..what do you want Ryles to bloody do? If he let go the scum would have got up as if no tackle was called and kept running. tuff break.

I retract my bitterness

^ Don't do that - people will jump all over you for having a different opinion.

Although there's no doubting what Ryles did was dumb, i dont think he deserves all the blame. the sharks marched up the field and made 60m in 4 tackles on the FIRST SET of golden point. You'd think if there was ever a time to muscle up in defence to pin them down their own end of the field, it would have been then. .

If Ryles didn't give the penalty, they would have slotted the field goal on the next play anyways.

Have to agree with April Belle. Management is to blame not Ryles.

Under Bennett I bet we see a different player in not only Ryles but all players. Bennett will improve their ill discipline (I hope) because that is what lets us down every single week STUPID PENALTIES.

_Johnsy

Referee
The question is how many fuggin times will he give away stupid penalties.

Enough is enough. ciao

_Johnsy

Referee
^ Don't do that - people will jump all over you for having a different opinion.

Although there's no doubting what Ryles did was dumb, i dont think he deserves all the blame. the sharks marched up the field and made 60m in 4 tackles on the FIRST SET of golden point. You'd think if there was ever a time to muscle up in defence to pin them down their own end of the field, it would have been then. .

If Ryles didn't give the penalty, they would have slotted the field goal on the next play anyways.

If you say so :lol::lol::lol:

watatank

Coach
He was quite good last year (ok, wasn't bad) with discipline but the old habits are creeping again that's for sure. I don't think he should be going. He is too good a player to let go and is a great forward leader at his best. We always go heaps better when he goes well. But of course he always has had disciplinary problems. Hopefully Bennett can really instill some discipline in him.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Letting him go would be stupidity. He'll either lift his game for Bennett or be p*ssed off quicksmart. I predict Ryles to make Origin next year.

Slackboy72

Coach
But he has a long history of doing stupid things and giving stupid penalties. This was the first time I can remember that it has cost us game. You would think sooner or later that it would get through to him that penalties are the nails in the coffin of a teams season.

I know we're all angry with him now but imagine if he did that in a semi-final? Or a pre-lim? He wouldn't make it out of the stadium alive.

W.Smith

Juniors
Dont just give it to Rylesy, his dopey mate Poore dropped a frikken sitter on the line 2 minutes earlier and then Beau 'worst hands ever' Scott gives away a penalty that put Cronulla in position for Birds kick to Goodwin

Scott had 3 drop balls in the first 10 minutes FFS and a couple more over the rest of the game from memory, and conceded 2 penalties, I couldnt watch it again today

Poore and Scott are shockers !

BWNB

First Grade
Scott was good untill that game, Btw i wouldn't blame Ryles for the loss, he just got abit unlucky, you boys shouldn't of let us get that far up the field in the first place... Btw i thought Ryles was great anyways

Latest posts