What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryles: No more penalties

Mong

Post Whore
So Ryles is saying he won't give any more penealties this year and will treat Ref's with respect...

How many minutes do you think this will last?

Hope he makes a rule that he won't have any more stupid moustache's either..

Matt23

Staff member
Deadset...Ryles should be playing Premier league, poor form and even worse discipline this season.

Godz Illa

Coach
I heard a sub-par moustache is what caused WW1. Archduke Franz Ferdinand made fun of Gavrilo Princip's lack of upper lip hair.

Ryles is a great prop, one of the most effective and skilful in the game. He's been in good form this year, and the flak he cops from internet nimrods and even his own fans at times leaves me dumbstruck. Statistically he is equal to or better than every other prop in the comp. Dismiss the stats if you will, but they hold much more weight than the prevalent 'moron majority' opinion.

Ribs

Bench
We missed Ryles dearly against the dogs last time, his defence around the ruck is priceless.

I honestly think people who cant appreciate his game simply dont know rugby league very well.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Godz Illa said:
I heard a sub-par moustache is what caused WW1. Archduke Franz Ferdinand made fun of Gavrilo Princip's lack of upper lip hair.

:lol: :lol: The shooting was inevitable

Hopefully Rylesy smashes the Dogs this week and so his critics will stop "hatin'"

Sir Biffo

Bench
His playing capability without doubt places him in the top tier of props in the game. His discipline however can make him look like an absolute nuffy, and sometimes his decision making on when to offload is quite poor.

Still, all the haters are just jealous they don't have the front row depth that we do.

Mong

Post Whore
I am not against him being in the side, i recognise his value... But all the good work is wasted with the stupid penalties he gives away.. I'd rather not have him if he can't fix that up...

Rexxy

Coach
Its a bit like John Wayne Glover saying "no more grannies".

Aint gunna happen

Godz Illa said:
2006_22_12ryles.jpg
princip.jpg

Gavrillo Princip___________________Jason Ryles.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The resemblance is uncanny. Although Princip looks a little more nimble.

Is Gavrillo fast on his feet?

Corkie292

Juniors
Hold The Phone. I've just watch "Around The World In 80 Days" & by god it's Jason "Cantinflas" Ryles !!!
fg.cgi