What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryles

LazyDreamer

Bench
Jebus H Christopherson! What happened? Was I asleep? Drunk? In a state of suspended reality a la Fight Club? Is my memory that shot? Am I that stupid, forgetful or slow? Am I schitzo and one of my other personalities has kept it from me?

But when tha phuq did Jase Ryles sign with the Poosters for 2010???

Can't fault Benny's recruitment & retention policies, but hate the fact that being shown the door by the mighty Dragons has lead Ryles to such a low in his life. I know there's been instances where players have fallen on hard times & turned to desperate measures (John Elias & Paul Hayward are two to come to mind). But for one's life to be so low, so lacking direction & so lacking soul that he sees his only viable option is to pull on the Eastern Suburbs jersey...bloody hell. Poor bugger.

RedV6

Juniors
I wont ever boo Ryles. Unlike some Saints fans who did it while he was at the club.....

since he's left the club he's fair game, as with justin poore and he is still one on my favourite players but at the end of the day if they're not with us they're against us

since he's left the club he's fair game, as with justin poore and he is still one on my favourite players but at the end of the day if they're not with us they're against us

i Couldnt give a stuff about Ryles good luck to the bloke, i just feel sorry for him Roosters are alot like Real Madrid, they are a cashed up club, players go there at the peak of their careers then proceed to slide downhill terribly!

Doug2234

First Grade
i Couldnt give a stuff about Ryles good luck to the bloke, i just feel sorry for him Roosters are alot like Real Madrid, they are a cashed up club, players go there at the peak of their careers then proceed to slide downhill terribly!

Agreed.

Ryles will follow suit of Mason, Myles, Anasta, O'Meley and kiss his career goodbye

Godz Illa

Coach
Myles and Anasta have been good. O'Meley has been overrated his whole career - Ryles was always superior

D

Deleted member 10972

People do seem to forget how good Mason and O'Meley were last year.

Mason was one of the dominant forwards of the competition in yards, linebreaks and tackle breaks up until around Round 22 when he had a slight dip of form after State Of Origin, and then suffered his knee injury.

O'Meley was pretty much the same, very high in metres gained on average (not as high as his 2002-2004 stage, but still 120+ metres) and only seemed to fall away a bit in the backend of the season.

But no question, O'Meley and Mason were not anywhere near up to scratch this year.

big pat

Coach
People do seem to forget how good Mason and O'Meley were last year.

Mason was one of the dominant forwards of the competition in yards, linebreaks and tackle breaks up until around Round 22 when he had a slight dip of form after State Of Origin, and then suffered his knee injury.

O'Meley was pretty much the same, very high in metres gained on average (not as high as his 2002-2004 stage, but still 120+ metres) and only seemed to fall away a bit in the backend of the season.

But no question, O'Meley and Mason were not anywhere near up to scratch this year.

oh yeah mason and o'meley were great, thats why they finished last.

Godz Illa

Coach
12 months is a while I guess.

This year Anasta missed half the season with injury and Myles missed a quarter of the season with with laxative issues