What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SACK DEAN YOUNG

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I listened to the interview with Dean Young on the Propaganda Podcast and he came across very well. I have great admiration for him as a player, but still not convinced about him as a coach. As most people do, he says the right things, but there is no escaping the fact that at times the Dragon's defence has been appalling. Dean's fault or the player's? Anyway, I believe he will still be the defence coach in 2025, so I hope the players buy into his defensive structures. I still fondly the "Red and White Wall" of 14 years ago!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I listened to the interview with Dean Young on the Propaganda Podcast and he came across very well. I have great admiration for him as a player, but still not convinced about him as a coach. As most people do, he says the right things, but there is no escaping the fact that at times the Dragon's defence has been appalling. Dean's fault or the player's? Anyway, I believe he will still be the defence coach in 2025, so I hope the players buy into his defensive structures. I still fondly the "Red and White Wall" of 14 years ago!
Yeah that wall consisted of Smith, Costigan, Saffy, Creagh, Young, Scott, Weyman and the like....not like our pussys today