What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanagan

Inisai Toga

Juniors
See your perspective DD, but loved the on-field image of Saints that he created during his tenure with us: tough, resilient disciplined and successful! We were like that when he was coming through as a youngster /player in Queensland and for a short period we resembled that again.

Last edited:

RufusRex

Post Whore
hmmmm ... interesting discussion ....

in the history of the JV, we have had more than 10 wins from 19 games 7 times and only once since bennett left (2018 when we had 13/19

given what Flano inherited it is fair to say now that he is doing a reasonable job dont you think.

Can we close this thread ?

just saw the press conference

the guy is all class

given what he has managed to get out of this squad, he should have his contract extended to 2030.

the club extended Mary for painting the gym periodically.
I'm in favour of closing the thread. I know it was created in jest.

There's only one facet of the club that shouldn't be called into question and that is the current head coach. I bet he wishes he had some more decent players.

John moz

Juniors
He said what us fans have been saying for years not good enough players like Ben hunt 1 million dollar player and captain has cost us for years spitting the dummy and wanting to leave .
Thanks Flanno for mentioning us fans because yes we have had a gut full for years who the f**k signed Ben Hunt .
Hunt again is so frustrating to watch play he can't pass or kick or lead a team to a victory especially today had proved against a team coming last has no idea .

saintmar

Juniors
He said what us fans have been saying for years not good enough players like Ben hunt 1 million dollar player and captain has cost us for years spitting the dummy and wanting to leave .
Thanks Flanno for mentioning us fans because yes we have had a gut full for years who the f**k signed Ben Hunt .
Hunt again is so frustrating to watch play he can't pass or kick or lead a team to a victory especially today had proved against a team coming last has no idea .
Lets be real here,if Flano is fair dinkum he should be the one apologising to the fans for insisting to keep a player that didn’t want to be here.Ben is just playing like Ben has done for the last 7 years.
Surely by now the penny should have dropped that an apology in the form of sorry I got it wrong is desperately required
Facts are if we lose next week we will finish probably 13th maybe 12th with pd of minimum over -150
in Hooks first year 2022 we finished 10th with a -100
We have had the absolute softest draw of any team this year.
People say we have improved but these are the facts.
I won’t start on other areas but our current recruitment results are diabolical and very poor.

Lets be real here,if Flano is fair dinkum he should be the one apologising to the fans for insisting to keep a player that didn’t want to be here.Ben is just playing like Ben has done for the last 7 years.
Surely by now the penny should have dropped that an apology in the form of sorry I got it wrong is desperately required
Facts are if we lose next week we will finish probably 13th maybe 12th with pd of minimum over -150
in Hooks first year 2022 we finished 10th with a -100
We have had the absolute softest draw of any team this year.
People say we have improved but these are the facts.
I won’t start on other areas but our current recruitment results are diabolical and very poor.
We will probably finish between 10th-12th

The side has improved under Flanno

The rebuild has only just started

much dead wood to cast aside

The dude actually cares

In Flanno I trust

Latest posts