What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanno

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
How long till NFL season again?? Thank jeebus that the cavs are going well and there is plenty of nba to watch.

I just want 17 blokes who play their role and hold the ball. Simple really.

Thats what Pricey used to refer to as "Dragons Footy". such a good coach. You guys are lucky to have him there with you.

He's as smart as he looks.

The consensus is Flanno needs to go.

Who we bring in Nathan Briown/Mick Potter/Trent Barrett 3 young coaches who might be able to at least bring fresh ideas, have John Morris as assistant, and as we have young coaching core, we need basically, a person in the Gus role at the club, i would go for John Lang, basically Langy has been our most successful coach in last 20 years.

He actually gave kids a bloody run

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If we can't get the best get his right hand man! I rate Madge as the best coach in the game at present so whoever his assistant is we should maybe suss out. I'm sure he has some coaching tactics that not many other coaches would have.

Otherwise someone like Kevvy Walters is a very clever man when it comes to footy and has also worked with some of the games best.

Let's not forget flanno was the understudy of sticky. How anyone could think that would work has me beat!

Weaponhead

Coach
If we can't get the best get his right hand man! I rate Madge as the best coach in the game at present so whoever his assistant is we should maybe suss out. I'm sure he has some coaching tactics that not many other coaches would have.

Otherwise someone like Kevvy Walters is a very clever man when it comes to footy and has also worked with some of the games best.

Let's not forget flanno was the understudy of sticky. How anyone could think that would work has me beat!

I recall the Chairman of the time described Flanno as a "Cronulla style coach". Sadly that description has proved all too accurate.

Blues Riff

Bench
If I were running the Sharks I would be chasing Garth Brennan.
At the season launch, Gus declared Garth was ready for first grade. I wonder why? It's not like Ivan is going anywhere any time soon. He'd be a good score for the Sharks though, if he did want a first grade gig.

WireMan

Bench

You will want Wane from Wigan then.

Well you don't but he is the man you described.

Surely

Post Whore
We should sign the coach from South's the 5/8 there oh and inglis, then just sign Thurston and problem solved.

How hard can that be.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
We should sign the coach from South's the 5/8 there oh and inglis, then just sign Thurston and problem solved.

How hard can that be.

The difference is they are playing.

An assistant coach surely has vision to one day be head coach. That's something we could offer unless he waits for souths to sack madge which will never happen.

carcharias

Immortal
No you wouldnt, youre pretty happy with a shit coach and you dont seem to care whether theyre good or not, only if they have a good history of off-field

so who do you suggest ?

oh that's right you are living in some sort of fantasy world where elite NRL coaches grow on trees and all want to coach the Sharks.

hahaha

Latest posts