What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Agree in part what is the difference in the way there playing now compared to before the state of origin it’s simple they were throwing the ball around and playing like a team since origin they’ve started playing this one out shit again the teams that are beating us are throwing the ball around as a TEAM ...and that my friend comes from halves playing as one and controlling the plays we don’t have that at this time five eight and half back are not doing anything but play for themselves......my feeling at this time once again we’ll bomb out of the top eight
once the team is in a form slump they seem to stay in it and not been able to get out of it. The players lose confidence very easy when things don't go their way during games I think that comes down to coach not being able to motivate the players and does not come up with any fresh ideas.

Mary will be sacked at years end. I heard he's a dead man walking.
There may even be a caretaker coach in the coming weeks
Can’t see it chiefy it’s been the same shit every year he’s been coach and he’s still there but we’ll see what happens when St George leagues club takes over ownership of the whole club and maybe they’ll demand that Mary goes

To paraphrase Gould, we couldn’t win the premiership with Griffin coaching. Nothing else matters. Fact, we will never win the premiership with McGregor. What are they waiting for?
Hewi the prob with our mob is except for Bennett we always pick a coach who has played for us ..oh forgot Steve price don’t think he played for us but was a reserve grade coach for a couple of years he had a better win lose record then McGregor but was still sacked

blacksafake

First Grade
I am going to keep updating this until Mary is on his bike.

2015 We lost 11 of our last 14 games under Paul McGregor (21% winning rate)
2016 We lost 7 of our last 9 games under Paul McGregor (22% winning rate)
2017 We lost 8 of our last 12 games under Paul McGregor (33% winning rate)
2018 We have lost 5 of our last 6 games under Paul McGregor (20% winning rate)

And if only there was a statistic for how annoying he is in a press conference...
Please keep emailing it to Doust as well

getsmarty

Immortal
Sorry mate just googled it Steve prcice only played for the dogs

There are 2 Steve Prices...The Steve Price that played for the Dogs , also played for the Warriors...a Prop or back=rower I believe...He was the better of the 2.

Our former coach did indeed play for us in the lower grades as a 5/8 and lock between 96 and 98...I think they were the years...others may have a better recollection.

There are 2 Steve Prices...The Steve Price that played for the Dogs , also played for the Warriors...a Prop or back=rower I believe...He was the better of the 2.

Our former coach did indeed play for us in the lower grades as a 5/8 and lock between 96 and 98...I think they were the years...others may have a better recollection.
Oh didn’t go to reserves all his first grade was with dogs but I only asked google if price ever played for the dragons got no result

slippery5

Juniors
Dearly Beloved,
Do you have a beard, sandals and a robe?
Do you break bread &drink wine and hang out with 12 dudes at a long table?
I'm competing with my Warriors supporter son in law over who my Grandon (7 mths) will go for, after watching last weeks game I said "what hope have I got, my son in law has the 12 men at the table tattooed on his forearm"
I've been praying every night since but it hasn't helped.

Warabrook saint

Juniors

The lower the better

Dragon Blood

Juniors
My brother in law just told me to write this he isn’t on forum but a die hard Dragons fan..:
- Mary’s gotta go
- Laugheye has to go
- Aitken to Reggie’s
- Flo to stay out of 1sts
- million dollar man in Reggie’s till he learns to run again
- bring in Lomax, Kerr , Field
- bring up anyone with some energy
- common denominator for the last 4 seasons has been Mary and our Capitano.....so many failed halves combinations
- where has all the energy gone?
- so predicable I can see what the next play is before the opposition does

Thanks from my bro inlaw Zack

Latest posts