What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Warabrook saint

Juniors
R

The orderly is waiting for you to escape from it before I can book in a fitting you sprog of Satan.

And as I say:

Man up for Mary: Souths lu coach of the year.

I might just follow Illawarra this year, not the st George bit. I will need to divide the side into 2.

All the merkins will be on the st George side although I will need to cut Hayne in two. I’ll take his body, you can have his brains.
So when you finish polishing marys bald head you can start on haynes

Pilot house

Juniors
So when you finish polishing marys bald head you can start on haynes

Mary’s blown up the children’s hospital has he?

What’s that? Mary been flushing kids heads down toilets like you used to do at lunchtime.

You know if you slashed your face a few times you’d have a lot more friends.

Stfu and Man up for Mary.

Pilot house

Juniors
I sent someone a quote today at work and they’ve gone underground.

People want the world for nothing!

Meh!

Mary will fix it for me!

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
Mary’s blown up the children’s hospital has he?

What’s that? Mary been flushing kids heads down toilets like you used to do at lunchtime.

You know if you slashed your face a few times you’d have a lot more friends.

Stfu and Man up for Mary.

One thing to get a few laughs with a bit of well meaning humor , but you have gone overboard with that rubbish - take the weekend off and recuperate . If you must return to this forum , then use some tact as there have been a few disgusting incidents over the last couple of days including a child being slashed 20 times in the face .

Last edited:

rednwhites

Juniors
I try to remain as conservative as possible but to see the coach movement encircle the competition and for us to just sit there and say 'we're all good' defies logic and leaves me seething.

Some things are debatable but one thing is not. WE WILL NEVER WIN THE COMPETITION WITH PAUL MCGREGOR AS COACH.

The Brown years proved this point. As did the Waite and Smith years. We've had a team of stars in the past, multiple times, but for only three years of the last three and a half decades have we had a coach that can actually get a team all the way. Once again we find ourselves with a team capable of winning the comp with the right leader.

It took me a long time to subscribe to that theory. For many years in the mid 90's early 2000's I thought we could win with unproven coaches but the Bennett era taught me differently.

We are screwed with Mary. Screwed.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I try to remain as conservative as possible but to see the coach movement encircle the competition and for us to just sit there and say 'we're all good' defies logic and leaves me seething.

Some things are debatable but one thing is not. WE WILL NEVER WIN THE COMPETITION WITH PAUL MCGREGOR AS COACH.

The Brown years proved this point. As did the Waite and Smith years. We've had a team of stars in the past, multiple times, but for only three years of the last three and a half decades have we had a coach that can actually get a team all the way. Once again we find ourselves with a team capable of winning the comp with the right leader.

It took me a long time to subscribe to that theory. For many years in the mid 90's early 2000's I thought we could win with unproven coaches but the Bennett era taught me differently.

We are screwed with Mary. Screwed.

On the main, you’re correct.

However.....

1. as coach Brown was extremely unlucky.

2. the Dragons’ roster has significantly diminished.

Even with a more credentialed coach, the current side on paper are mere also rams.

rednwhites

Juniors
On the main, you’re correct.

However.....

1. as coach Brown was extremely unlucky.

2. the Dragons’ roster has significantly diminished.

Even with a more credentialed coach, the current side on paper are mere also rams.

Best backrow in the comp, front row with go forward and experience, halves that are on their day as good as any. Our backline needs work (hence my frustration over lack of recruitment). When Wayne came he knew how to further strengthen the team with bargain buys and loyal players.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Pretty amazing how the board just sat on its hands while there were 3 premiership coaches either available, or on the outer.
There's still Toovs and Walter's I guess, but who am I kidding...

Pilot house

Juniors
One thing to get a few laughs with a bit of well meaning humor , but you have gone overboard with that rubbish - take the weekend off and recuperate . If you must return to this forum , then use some tact as there have been a few disgusting incidents over the last couple of days including a child being slashed 20 times in the face .

So you think I’m supporting kids being slashed? To make that connection you must be a complete one sick minded, deranged, brain damaged and completely f**ked up pup. You should be checking yourself in before you are committed.

You should be down on your knees apologising to the world for this rancid, hate-filled, self loathing slop.

This thread is an pretty much an orgy of unjustified hatred of a good bloke and a terrific coach.

And if you disagree, all these bullies turn up here to personally abuse you, Misery loves company thread.

I wish some of you would man up and spit your shit out in front of Mary. In his face you slithering slimy snot nosed snakes. But no, many of you are complete cowards as well. Keyboard terrorists in a room together!

So who are the real haters folks?

Mufm. Join the team.

Last edited:

rednwhites

Juniors
All these teams with new coaches wanting to start the season off with a good start. Our mid season premiership may be under jeopardy.

Thanks for the laugh. It's the only thing stopping me from crying.

2018, much like 17, 16 and 15 before it, needs to be put to rest. Things just go from bad to worse.

Pilot house

Juniors
Mary this
Mary that
Mary coaches
Like a rat

One pass off
A final final
Mary’s fault
There’s no denying.

Boof head
Mary hating
Freaks
He’s here to stay
Now get over it.

Ta da!

Gareth’s wicked post has cheered me up a lot!

“Join the team” that’s another good slogan!

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Pretty amazing how the board just sat on its hands while there were 3 premiership coaches either available, or on the outer.
There's still Toovs and Walter's I guess, but who am I kidding...

Walters is a nice guy but is not a coach's a-hole. Forgive me for saying this but l think l'd rather stick with the apprentice painter.