What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

SaintElroy

Juniors
I never wanted to be a Mary basher, I wanted to support our club and hope they showed us wrong. But tonight I have cracked. How a side can have 5 origin reps and deal up this shit week after week, year after year with no one being held accountable is beyond me. Even the titans have more spine. We are done , cooked. McGregor is the biggest imposter in the game but I don’t blame him, I blame our board with no backbone. Please Paul, step aside.

RED73V

Juniors
We have 5 current State of Origin players & one suspended & 2 English Internationals who always play well for their respective sides. But when they play for us DIFFERENT STORY thanks to Mcfu##wit. How can this IMPOSTER CONTINUE to be left alone by the Board & CEO more importantly the media!!! I can’t believe how spineless all the media outlets truly are .

Warabrook saint

Juniors
We have 5 current State of Origin players & one suspended & 2 English Internationals who always play well for their respective sides. But when they play for us DIFFERENT STORY thanks to Mcfu##wit. How can this IMPOSTER CONTINUE to be left alone by the Board & CEO more importantly the media!!! I can’t believe how spineless all the media outlets truly are .
I think the media gets a good laugh behind the idiots back. Surely they're not that stupid they can't see his bullshit

jeffdragon

Bench
Paul Vaughan has been down this year.
With the same coach and players next year.
We are stuffed.
No JDB widfop and maybe Graham.
Another off season which I hate.
Too long, and have to wait for next year.

jeffdragon

Bench
Look at the players they don't give a fckn shit.

Red V for life

Juniors
What Mary should say at the presser: “I’m resigning effective immediately”.

What Mary will say at the presser: “It’s not the performance I was hoping for, but i’m happy that we’re still mathematically a chance. We need to win 7/7 and a couple of those games by a shit load to cover our poor differential, but i’m confident we can do it”

RED73V

Juniors
Hey fellow forum buddies I have just clicked on the chat option on the above picture & left messages about my thoughts of our coach. I encourage everyone to do the same . You have to put your contact details in but if it gets rid of this imposter it’s worth it

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I cannot believe how poorly coached we are.
The coach needs to take responsibility, attitude and game plan/s stink.
I love the Saints and will always support them....but it is getting very hard to watch them. I’m desperately looking forward to a coach who knows what he’s doing. Please please please let this be before the end of the season. I can’t bare another off season with the prospect of Mary running the show.