What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

rednwhites

Juniors
Claims in today's press that Mary is safe but his support staff are on the chopping block. Young & Hornby's contracts expire at the end of this year and Barrett will probably be the next assistant in!

Sounds like the typical response we were expecting. I don't think the club really want to acknowledge the seriousness of the predicament we find ourselves in. Like a new assistant is going to make a difference to what we have faced the last 5 years.

Red V for life

Juniors
They were talking about Mary potentially being on the chopping block on foxsports. One comment that astounded me was the comment that it is to quell the anger of the fans, but nothing will be done as it would look silly to extend and then sack.

My response is:

1. If it is seriously an exercise in ‘quelling’ the fan’s anger, we are f$&ked. That is akin to pretending to do something but really doing nothing.

2. About looking silly, i’d rather look silly but be winning than continue losing and doing my best ostrich with head in the sand impression.

denis preston

First Grade
Claims in today's press that Mary is safe but his support staff are on the chopping block. Young & Hornby's contracts expire at the end of this year and Barrett will probably be the next assistant in!
Yep, and not a bad move as their tenure has been as inept as the main coach. The club could demote Mary to assistant in the hope that the shame will force him to leave but as we know he knows that is the end of his coaching career so will sit it out like a good leech he and his mate have been.Watch Barrett white ant Mary !

rednwhites

Juniors
Yep, and not a bad move as their tenure has been as inept as the main coach. The club could demote Mary to assistant in the hope that the shame will force him to leave but as we know he knows that is the end of his coaching career so will sit it out like a good leech he and his mate have been.Watch Barrett white ant Mary !

Why don't we have 5 head coaches (ex dragons players of-course) all at once like we have 5 captains. Then they can be sacked one by one.

getsmarty

Immortal
Now we are supposed to be grateful that we got so close to the second place team...

We were abysmal for most of that game. let it not be forgotten.

Coach is the coach but we have some rubbish 'rep' players Norman, Hunt, T Sims

Tyson did very little but drop more balls...

Don't agree re the Rep players...they had a dig...only one that disappointed me was T. Sims...

Playing to coaches S$it game plan...and again one out player brilliance ( Not Coaching ) Has kept us in the game..............What a difference widdop makes...

Things will be a lot worse without him next year.

rednwhites

Juniors
By the way 3/4 of our salary cap is playing it is evident that the rep season must be over.

It is quite clear when Aitken makes more of an impact on a match than you that you're selfishness has taken over. Hunt, Norman and T Sims need to go as a matter of principle, the season's gone.

Someone said it last week, they play like a group of strangers.

Latest posts