What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

71saintsimon

Juniors
What irritates me is after all the incompetence and damage he has done to the side over the past 5 seasons he only has to win 3 out of the first five games to show all that he is indeed a good coach and will see out his contract ??? The horse has bolted surely and it is just a matter of when to relieve him of the job. Oh well back to wishing we lose the first 4 games !
Take it easy on Mcflop he rates him self highly reckons once he was 85 minutes from a grand final he has wet dreams about it every time his heads on the chopping block he manages to remind every one of his fabulous achievement

LINESPEED

Juniors
Take it easy on Mcflop he rates him self highly reckons once he was 85 minutes from a grand final he has wet dreams about it every time his heads on the chopping block he manages to remind every one of his fabulous achievement

Couldn’t believe my eyes last night:
- flicked onto Fox unintentionally ( as I’d given up in disgust on NRL 360 etc after their gross incompetence & denialisms with their suckup McGoner puff pieces)
- and there IT was:

The Waterboy decked out in blue, running the water in the 2004 match against Penrith ( lost 31-30 )

( there’s a sweet irony there somewhere, considering Gould’s indecent mercy mission to save a mate)

Just the timing blew me away, as the shot panned to closeup of the dumb-as glazed-eyed WTF-what’s-happening lost fu*kwit lonely on the bench....FAAAARRKKK .... NOOOO!!!

And it’s the same nobrained non-entity that’s later elevated to coach for 7 fooking years.

Thanks Doust & Johnston
- go have a look at the replay and it’ll give you the rather shocking perspective of what you did.

It’ll make you squirm as I did
... then go sack yourself (from your self-created “cultureless”
trough ( Oh, pardon my Gouldism)
- along with the Board & that moron on the bench FFS

...and free us all from the catastrophe

PS
OMG ... how could I have forgotten the other closeup:
Brownie right in the nonplussed Waterboy’s face - trying to get the instructions through to the blank-faced numbskull...der..

Last edited:

jak

Bench
- flicked onto Fox unintentionally ( as I’d given up in disgust on NRL 360 etc after their gross incompetence & denialisms with their suckup McGoner puff pieces)
- and there IT was:

The Waterboy decked out in blue, running the water in the 2004 match against Penrith
(lost 31-30).

Just the timing blew me away, as the shot panned to closeup of the dumb-as glazed-eyed WTF-what’s-happening lost fu*kwit lonely on the bench....FAAAARRKKK .... NOOOO!!!

And it’s the same nobrained non-entity that’s later elevated to coach for 7 fooking years.

Thanks Doust & Johnston
- go have a look at the replay and it’ll give you the rather shocking perspective of what you did.

what are you trying to tell us linespeed?

blacksafake

First Grade
- and there IT was:

The Waterboy decked out in blue, running the water in the 2004 match against Penrith ( lost 31-30 )

( there’s a sweet irony there somewhere, considering Gould’s indecent mercy mission to save a mate)

Thanks Doust & Johnston

PS
OMG ... how could I have forgotten the other closeup:
Brownie right in the nonplussed Waterboy’s face - trying to get the instructions through to the blank-faced numbskull...der..
Hope you’ve taken your blood pressure tablets today :joy::joy:

Banjo2014

Juniors
When McGregor gets the flick do not at all be surprised to see the return of STEVE PRICE.

He has done his stint in the Super league and still has the endorsement of the "mighty one" - Benno.

No info but just a Nostradamus moment.

getsmarty

Immortal
760123_640x360_large_20200109143228.jpg

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Paul McGregor provides pre-season update
St George Illawarra Dragons coach Paul McGregor provides a pre-season update and looks ahead to season 2020.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/01/11/paul-mcgregor-provides-pre-season-update/

Thank GS but after 15 seconds and 30 cliches, l had to turn it off.

My wife has just brought me in some Eno to settle the upset stomach.

Geez, that guy can talk some crap.
I’m sure he’s just hit the repeat button from the last 5 seasons.

He’s enough to give laxatives the sh!ts.

getsmarty

Immortal

Did you hear the comment, shane has come 1st and also won a spoon. !!!! Nothing has changed....listening to this clown is like someone running their fingernails down a chalkboard....

Unbelievable......................If he lasts more than 10 rounds then I think I'm out....can't take anymore of this Cr@p

Coffs dragon

Bench
Paul McGregor provides pre-season update
St George Illawarra Dragons coach Paul McGregor provides a pre-season update and looks ahead to season 2020.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/01/11/paul-mcgregor-provides-pre-season-update/
New coaching staff, but same lame excuses and throw backs to 2018. This peanut of a coach hasn't changed his stripes, even managed to throw Flanno as a premiership & spoon winner coach!! He never misses an opportunity to position himself with excuse mechanisms.
I cannot wait until he's gone. Pass me the OKB Eno as my guts turn listening to this flog!

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Did you hear the comment, shane has come 1st and also won a spoon. !!!! Nothing has changed....listening to this clown is like someone running their fingernails down a chalkboard....

Unbelievable......................If he lasts more than 10 rounds then I think I'm out....can't take anymore of this Cr@p

Listening to the 2 interviews it's plain to see that 1 is a coach and 1 is a clown.

Banjo2014

Juniors

OKB my missus bought me out some Vincent's and BEX with water - told her to take the water away - dropped the powder with Diet Coke but the nightmare of that interview still lingers - bloody hell what is he saying!!!!