What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Warabrook saint

Juniors
4A5C511E00000578-0-image-a-49_1521510982636.jpg
Is that mary watching from the hill :joy:

I’ve seen a few crowd kerfuffles, not always on party lines. I’m not too keen on it as we are all there to watch the game and enjoy friendly and hopefully witty rivalry. A good joke against your club or player can be funny, as we do here on match day thread.

I saw a Penrith guy being hassled once and after one of the idiots behind him poured a beer over his head, it was on.

What the lads didn’t realise was that old mate, when he stood up, was a bloody shoe in for Adam Ritson ( with a beard) and after some solid belting of beer guy, the three dicks took off and he went off after them.

A classic karma moment.

The law arrived, but of course, nobody saw anything as in our eyes, justice had been served.

But you don’t go to games for a fight.

My mate was an ex junior league player who would have man handled the skull I think. But we will never know thankfully.

Final at sfs if memory serves...

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
I’ve seen a few crowd kerfuffles, not always on party lines. I’m not too keen on it as we are all there to watch the game and enjoy friendly and hopefully witty rivalry. A good joke against your club or player can be funny, as we do here on match day thread.

I saw a Penrith guy being hassled once and after one of the idiots behind him poured a beer over his head, it was on.

What the lads didn’t realise was that old mate, when he stood up, was a bloody shoe in for Adam Ritson ( with a beard) and after some solid belting of beer guy, the three dicks took off and he went off after them.

A classic karma moment.

The law arrived, but of course, nobody saw anything as in our eyes, justice had been served.

But you don’t go to games for a fight.

My mate was an ex junior league player who would have man handled the skull I think. But we will never know thankfully.

Final at sfs if memory serves...

Many years back, took my wife to the game, when Skull was banned and he was on the grounds outside the oval looking through the fence.

Of course I knew of him, but as we walked passed he was chanting racial slurs about those of African and Asian descent.

I literally stopped to make sure i hadn't misheard him. I had not. I wont repeat the "chant' here but suffice to say irrespective of his reputation it took some restraint from my wife, whom is Japanese, and 3 fellow members for me not to confront him.

Looking back, I actually pity him.

Many years back, took my wife to the game, when Skull was banned and he was on the grounds outside the oval looking through the fence.

Of course I knew of him, but as we walked passed he was chanting racial slurs about those of African and Asian descent.

I literally stopped to make sure i hadn't misheard him. I had not. I wont repeat the "chant' here but suffice to say irrespective of his reputation it took some restraint from my wife, whom is Japanese, and 3 fellow members for me not to confront him.

Looking back, I actually pity him.

He sounds insane. I am sorry that you and your wife had that experience.

My late dad re-married to a Singaporean back in the day and they copped some racist taunts.

I’d expect they would be having to hold him back too.

His second wife is very much family.

Our work place is more culturally and diverse than the UN as the cards have so fallen and not any policy etc.

Clubs supported at work are:

Saints
Panthers
West Tigers
Bears
Bulldogs
Eels

The Saints boys are good clean cut youngsters who can’t stand anything Mary. Their families all detest Mary too.

Last edited:

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Is it just me. But in a lot of post match interviews mcidiot always says.We trained for that during the week when replying to questions.
No it’s not just you! This is his way of illustrating to the press gallery and fans that he (Mary) knew what happened in the match and it was certainly no surprise to him.... In fairness, it probably wasn’t a surprise but the club doesn’t pay him to tell the press and public what he knows. He gets paid to change behaviour and ensure that players know how to adapt when situations occur in games. This is what he has continually failed to deliver. His rational, denial, transferring onto others and the general language he uses is actually more entertaining than any game plan he has constructed over seven years!

Gomarchin

Juniors
Is it just me. But in a lot of post match interviews mcidiot always says.We trained for that during the week when replying to questions.
This is good old Mary throwing the players under the bus.

For 7 years we've been told how the players love him but all I've seen is 7 years of excuses and it finally looks like he's now blaming the players.

Having Mary as a coach must be worse than going into a drive thru take away and ordering a family meal.

You expect a couple of missing items.

A couple of nuggets missing, a forgotten burger, wrong drink and there’s no way you are going to get any cutlery. They always forget it, when you are miles away from home and have to use your paws or fashion a spoon from the gravy lid.

But if Mary ran a take away, there’s 66% of the stuff missing every time. A couple of slurps and the drink is gone. A couple of titanium hardened stale chips in the undersized box.

Open the wrapper and one of Marys staff has polished off most of your burger ( teeth marks still in there). No meat left, just the limp lettuce and the green tart tomato pieces. The pickles grown in 1994 that will eventually decompose long after you’ve kicked the bucket.

And when you ring up to complain, you get Webby spinning crap at you about being loyal.

0AB45B71-EB18-433A-8A72-49D19D535F7B.jpeg

Last edited:

J.moz

Juniors
Another shit year gone sack the dud asap start looking to next year . Move Norman on and play sailor for the season.

This is good old Mary throwing the players under the bus.

For 7 years we've been told how the players love him but all I've seen is 7 years of excuses and it finally looks like he's now blaming the players.

Every time he doesn’t accept any responsibility he’s de facto blaming players.

When they line up on the right to pass through hands, they are following orders.

No one says, “ f**k me, the intercept might be on” and tries something different.

I don’t know the stats, but I’d say 50% of intercepts result in tries, 40% in good attack possie and 10% blown within the next few tackles from try line fever, unforced panic error.

The players don’t stop to gauge the situation because they haven’t been trained properly. They have to think fast sure, it’s footy.

Stick to formula, lose the game under mcScrotey.

Last edited:

Latest posts