What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Nathan Brown

nswarrior

Juniors
He is hopeless, the team lacked direction from the start and seemed clueless at times

he is worse than SK

Rich102

Staff member
FO Nathan Brown.
Poor selections. No attack. Lets players go who are better than those he replaces them with.
No noticeable game plan. Love affair with Jazz.

JJ

Immortal
FO Nathan Brown.
Poor selections. No attack. Lets players go who are better than those he replaces them with.
No noticeable game plan. Love affair with Jazz.
Lol he is Kearney, or has the same flaws

He’s shit, but he isn’t worse than SK

With better halves, we win that game. We should sign a recruitment officer who isn’t the dad of a shit half.
SOS isn't been picked first tho, he is being used as backup, but he make Lino look like a rep player.

How many off contract organising halves are there?

nswarrior

Juniors
How many unforced errors or penalties or set restarts from poor discipline were there yesterday - surely the coach has to take responsibility

His post match conferences are always honest, he isn't trying to bullshit his way thru.
We had a hooker with 0 games, half with 13 games (4th for us) and Fullback with 5 games. Kodi needed to stand up, but had a heavily strapped ankle.

Leber

Bench
How many unforced errors or penalties or set restarts from poor discipline were there yesterday - surely the coach has to take responsibility
That’s what killed us. The first half, we were a lot better than them at making meters. The knights struggled to get up field but we just kept allowing them with poor discipline.

Rich102

Staff member
You can give the Titanic a new coat of paint but she is still going to sink.

What is Gus going to do about it?

JJ

Immortal
His post match conferences are always honest, he isn't trying to bullshit his way thru.
We had a hooker with 0 games, half with 13 games (4th for us) and Fullback with 5 games. Kodi needed to stand up, but had a heavily strapped ankle.
Did he say that? A. Obvious solution to that inexperienced spine is RTS

I'm not sure what the poor bloke is supposed to do. The major problem is clearly that our halves are terrible, but who can he replace them with? I'd put Walsh in there, but Brown has said he doesn't want to because he feels a duty of care to Walsh's parents and thinks he will get demolished defending in the line. I disagree, but I can at least see the logic behind Brown's decision.

Sanchez

Coach
Way too soon. This staff combo bought us Walsh, DWZ, Aitken, AFB, Sironen etc. We are on the right path. Just need to pounce on the right half and hooker and we will turn the corner. Given their history I'd be willing to say they will pick the right guy but the right guy isn't there right now

Latest posts