What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Nathan Brown

Hooper is the one I can't stand, such a twat
https://7news.com.au/sport/rugby-le...r-on-air-joke-that-ended-a-mateship-c-6728659

Part of group that pissed off Anthony Maroon.

Don't normal catch the show unless working outside on Sunday, but James Graham this week was stealing food from supermarkets buy putting the $50 mothers day flowers under loose onions at self checkout. $7 an hour kids don't care. If you stealing jobs from humans that's what you get. Where some of his statements.

The same dickheads on that show were trying to get him sacked 4 weeks into his tenure at the Cowboys
They are so soft on Brown it's not funny.
Payton coaching style coming to the fore now. Making players uncomfortable in training so they can handle being uncomfortable on the field.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Hooper is the one I can't stand, such a twat
He's the worst. No real league knowledge, gets really silly, talks/shouts over people, happy to sink the boot into others but doesn't like the blowtorch on himself.

I worked in the media for 7-8 years, people like Hooper were eventually the reason I left. I couldn't stand to be associated or potentially put in the same category as low-lives like Hooper.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He's the worst. No real league knowledge, gets really silly, talks/shouts over people, happy to sink the boot into others but doesn't like the blowtorch on himself.

I worked in the media for 7-8 years, people like Hooper were eventually the reason I left. I couldn't stand to be associated or potentially put in the same category as low-lives like Hooper.
And the germ is part of the crew that will bag the Broncos this week for not disclosing driving offences for Cobbo, while he hasn’t had a licence and has been driving for 3 years ! Not to mention the fact he got done for being that pissed he fell asleep on the bonnet of the car he had just vandalised by jumping up and down on it

Reactions: JJ

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
A message came in to SENZ yesterday morning that was something like this

“Kempy, lay off the Warriors coaching staff, you shouldn’t be commenting given your record in charge”

the reply from Kemp, “35%, 5% better than Brownie” haha

Reactions: JJ

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I'd have alot more support for Brown if he sorted out the centres.
I don't care how he does it, but try something new... put Aitken there, put Asi there....try something!

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Brownies going well

Doing what best mates do. No one's falling for it though

jaseg

Juniors
A message came in to SENZ yesterday morning that was something like this

“Kempy, lay off the Warriors coaching staff, you shouldn’t be commenting given your record in charge”

the reply from Kemp, “35%, 5% better than Brownie” haha

I'm confused at that - Brown's coaching win rate here is 36.4% - higher than Kemp.

Is he counting the Newcastle tenure? Because if so he should count the Dragons stint too... which puts Brown (at 42.3%) significantly higher than Kemp...

I guess this comes off as somewhat of a defence of Brown - it's not, Kemp was just *that* shit. The guy inherited a team that had done a lot more than this one in the previous few years, too.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I'm confused at that - Brown's coaching win rate here is 36.4% - higher than Kemp.

Is he counting the Newcastle tenure? Because if so he should count the Dragons stint too... which puts Brown (at 42.3%) significantly higher than Kemp...

I guess this comes off as somewhat of a defence of Brown - it's not, Kemp was just *that* shit. The guy inherited a team that had done a lot more than this one in the previous few years, too.
That would be peak Kemp if even his facts in rebuttal were wrong.

And that's right, Kemp was hopeless enough before you consider that from 2001-2004 (ish) we were a force, then from 2006-2011 we were a force...and the years in between were the Kemp years. Atrocious coach and just as bad in the media.

Rich102

Staff member
This week's NRL power rankings.

13. WARRIORS

Last week’s ranking
: 11th (down two spots)

The woeful Warriors put in one of their most embarrassing displays against the Sharks, who convincingly beat them 29-10 despite Cronulla being reduced to 11 men. Halves Shaun Johnson and Daejern asi missed 10 tackles between them and had just one try involvement despite the numerical advantage. Remarkably Matt Lodge was the only player in the 17 to notch over 100 run metres, which is staggering given the amount of space that was on the field when the Sharks were down on troops. The Warriors are still not getting Reece Walsh enough space to work his magic and use his speed, which was even more confounding in this shambles of a performance.

Leber

Bench
Option out of left field... What about someone like David Kidwell? Has had a decent apprenticeship with Melbourne and the storm. Both with decent results.

But lets face it... Brown will sadly get a free pass for a while yet.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Option out of left field... What about someone like David Kidwell? Has had a decent apprenticeship with Melbourne and the storm. Both with decent results.

But lets face it... Brown will sadly get a free pass for a while yet.
I remember another guy who did his apprenticeship with Melbourne and the kiwis to much more acclaim than Kidwell, and we know how that went.

Latest posts