What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Price, Dice Price, new coach etc...

Highland Saint

Juniors
The team has nothing. Literally nothing. No defence, no attack, no discipline, no passion, no mongrel. I stand corrected, the one thing they do have in spades is errors

dragon_around

Juniors
It's terrible coaching. Our whole attack is dummy half to a single runner with no support. The defense can see who's getting the ball before he even catches it.

Our dummy half isn't passing to a play maker at all.

RedPenno

Juniors
just emailed the club asking for a refund for my membership. thought I was going to watch the dragons play? obviously not.

Dragonboyd

Juniors
Lol. Sadly you're of the uneducated variety, unfortunately an epidemic within our fan base.

Yes and I'm sure by blaming Wayne for our current predicament you're an educated, and well informed fan. f**k off you pretentious bastard.

God-King Dean

Immortal
tie-noose.jpg

twinkletoes

Juniors
Its time for either Time Sheens or brian Smith to take over this week and start the long journey back..no more mucking around