What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Price, Dice Price, new coach etc...

Dezziedc

Juniors
Pretty sure. Seen family member do that, it isn't pretty to watch moron.

I'm with you here. Found my neighbour hanging from a tree. It was one of the most traumatic experiences I've ever had. Can we remove these posts please?

FlameThrower

Bench
Play the ball error, drop ball, basic of all errors....the players don't give a rats....blame Price, for sure, but u guys can't gloss over these players, I'm sorry this is a disgrace....I'm furious with this...

I can no longer watch this crap....

GaryW

Juniors
Play the ball error, drop ball, basic of all errors....the players don't give a rats....blame Price, for sure, but u guys can't gloss over these players, I'm sorry this is a disgrace....I'm furious with this...

I can no longer watch this crap....

But all this comes with poor leadership from the coaches!!

images
oxo-large-wooden-spoon-400x302.jpg

Thats rock bottom

dino2170

Juniors
this is the most woeful display EVER

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN NINE TEARS THAT PARA DEFENDED AN OPPISITION NILL SCORE

THE LAST TIME THAT SAINTS HAD A NILL SCORELINE WAS EASTS AGAINST EASTS IN 2013

DISGRACEFUL AND TOTAL HUMILIATION- PRICE YOU ARE DISGRACE TO THE NRL RESIGN DICE PRICE AND SPLICE PRICE

saint.nick

Coach
Wayne is responsible for where we are. Let me know if you need this explained.

It doesn't need explaining, because it doesn't change the fact that Price is a bloody shit coach! You think Wayne f**king drugged Price before he left or something? I'm sorry, but you've got no f**king idea whatsoever, no offence. You don't just, not only lose, but get f**king hammered 3 weeks in a row. 36-0 to Parramatta? No disrespect to Parra, but that's an absolute f**king joke. Parramatta...

Latest posts