What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Price, Dice Price, new coach etc...

TruSaint

Referee
Spot on Tru. I can't stomach the empty lip service and find it insulting. Do they really believe that a single fan is reading their releases and thinking "Ah good, the club is on top of things. The season will be back on track soon"
I think Dezzie said earlier that the board cant afford to appear to bow to the pressure of the fans and I can appreciate that but everyone can see that this Hindenburg is going down and the boards pride is at the helm.
If the legitimate concern is that another coach would destabilize the team... perhaps they should try watching our games.

HS, mate, 2010 to 2014 has been a disaster. I will go on record saying we have a great shot at the spoon. I am sick to the stomach with Doust and the boys club determining our future.
Let me go to the swamp, We are absolutely heartless. A shadow of what we were. Im so fu...g over it it aint funny.

Re: that statement...from Dragons. vomit. then delete....

2014 write off, I'm no longer worried about this, the Club does not care, players don't care, Price marking time there is no urgency from anyone at Club level it seems. I suggest they play in an all white jersey, retire the Red V and St George patch until the Club and Board decides it's time to be taken seriously again..

See you next year...

The brand as we know it it nothing more than a historical symbol.
Period.
Sad but true.

dino2170

Juniors
i cant comprehend as to why in this day and age an organisition will not undertake steps to better itself by increasing both spectators and members.