What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAD DAY FOR RUGBY LEAGUE

mickdo

Coach
Well, I feel very sad for the game. A team that rorted the salary cap and has brought more disrepute to the code than any other in recent history has now won the GF with most of that rorting side intact, just two years on. The players of 1908 would turn in their grave...

Frailty

First Grade
Hey what do you expect victor? he supports the eels... i wouldn't be surprised if he was actuall bloody fitzgerald himself

brenno

Juniors
could be worse.... The roosters could have won to become the only side since some dragons one about 30/40 years ago to win GF's in all 3 grades. There is a football god somewhere.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Tonight is probably the worst night in the history of Rugby League. There could not have been a worse result for the game. One of those bad times in life where justice doesn't prevail.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree
a sad day indeed

how can scum like that, that has dragged our game through so much rubbish be rewarded with a premiership

Ultima

Juniors
Oh :p... It was always the Emperor vs Darth Vader anyway... As long as they both die after the battle who cares :lol:

mickdo

Coach
Clive Churchill would be embarassed to have been associated with the medal after Mason getting it

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
They brought the game in the gutters, but the roosters hold the game back with there selfishness in buying players and not producing a great deal of players into the NRL.

El Diablo

Post Whore
This team should of been punted from the comp because of the immense damage they caused.

Disgraceful club. Will always be remembered that way.

greeneyed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
i agree
a sad day indeed

how can scum like that, that has dragged our game through so much rubbish be rewarded with a premiership

Yes but we could have said exactly the same about the other side.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
El Duque said:
This team should of been punted from the comp because of the immense damage they caused.

Disgraceful club. Will always be remembered that way.

Do you mean the Dogs or the Roosters?

mickdo said:
So Vik, you think that all should be forgiven?

I never said that, but does that mean that whenever the bulldogs do something good that your going to bring this shit up?

Its in the f**king past, leave it there.

There is a case of sour grapes here, mickdo's team sucked ass all year, so he makes up for that by bitching about what the bulldogs did off the field, they won the final, that doesnt make up for the shit that has happened in the last two years but its a start at least.

Caged Panther

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
mickdo said:
So Vik, you think that all should be forgiven?

I never said that, but does that mean that whenever the bulldogs do something good that your going to bring this sh*t up?

Its in the f***ing past, leave it there.

I'm not the greatest fan of the bulldogs but gee I think alot of what is being said is very harsh.

Latest posts