What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad Irony For Bears Supporters

brooksy19

Bench
Today walking through my uni carpark i noticed 3 astickers on cars that read "Bears Forever" "Eagles Never"...Sadly that is reversed

Lungman

Juniors
I feel sorry for the Bears, but what are their chances of a ressurrection in the next 5, 20, 100 years?

BTW, how is the club going with their Leagues club and PL side? They'll need stacks of money and a big junior base to even think about it, surely?

mightybears

Bench
lungman
the norths leagues and norths owned seagulls leagues are doing great
asquith will be in the jbc next year, their leagues club doing fine
the flegg team have made the 8 [and coach josh white will be pl coach in 2005]
some great performances
the pl team have really struggled with no nrl affiliate, the reason newtown have done a "westside story" with the shire mob

visit:

NORTH SYDNEY BEARS OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.northsydneybears.com.au

BIG-STEVE'S RED AND BLACK SITE
http://www.redandblackzone.com

Glenn

First Grade
Interesting to see that Asquith will be in the JBC, considering they were competing in the Parramatta District comp (well A grade at least)

brooksy19

Bench
I wasnt having a go at em, i think it is sad. just as said as there is barely a balmain these days.

Yep, i don't like their chances now they have told the NRL stuff ya.

Big-Steve

Juniors
Just a bit of a correction here guys.

It's Singo that has been reported as "giving up" not the North Sdyney CLub. Norths have said publicly they are NOT giving up on the Central Coast.

Singo is not really walking away either he has decided to wait for the NRL to come to a decission about expansion before he does anything more.

Cheers

mono_mal

Juniors
Glenn.
Asquith purposely entered a team in the Parramatta A-Grade competition in 2004 to prepare them adequately for the 2005 Jim Beam Cup competition.
Asquith had an impressive season defeating Wentworthville twice despite the Wenty team not being beaten for the previous 2 years.
Unfortunately though they were defeated in the game that counts, the grand final where they went down last weekend at Merrylands Oval.
There inclusion will be good for the JBC as they will become the sole Sydney representative from the north of the bridge.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
I would rather see the North Sydney Bears compete in the Jim Beam Cup just like the Newtown Jets... from there you guys will get a revival from there! :mrgreen:

mightybears

Bench
nospam49

i know from what i have read that big steve is bears fan no.1 when it comes to attendance, as his site will testify
i live in brisbane and haven't been down since i saw a match last year at henson v the jets
the club could do more re promotion like the jets
singo hasn't given up or gone to union!, norths leagues and norths fans haven't given up either

GO THE BEARS IN THE FLEGG FINALS!

Red Bear

Referee
Only been able to get to two matches this year but should change next year. nospam49, are you going to any games whatsoever???

Latest posts