What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sailor Boy

The Colonel

Immortal
Other recent cult figure wingers:

Nathan Blacklock - What a legend
Jamie Ainscough - The cult wants to burn him at a stake for a little high shot in '99!

Ian Herron, Ricky Walford, Steve Morris.... correct me if I'm wrong but Michael Sorridimi was a winger too wasn't he?

There have been a few that have held a cult status over the years foir various reasons.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Sailor has a personality and he can hold a conversation when being interviewed, that's a bonus - you don't get the usual 'we weren't switched on, we didn't turn up, the forwards layed the platform etc etc.

The bloke will laugh just as hard at himself. I'm willing to bet he was gracious in defeat last Sunday and I bet he said to Burt 'good win, good game, mate'.

He's been a positive in the Saints dressingroom since he arrived. Kudo's to him for laying the foundations of a career in the media. There's a heap of deadsh*t explayers, journo's and commentators that don't have his personality, ability to express themselves and so forth.

The bloke is good for the game. The perfect example was Dell running back out after halftime with a big grin and giving the kids 'low 5's' in a final, it didn't detract from his tidy game and sure made a few kids day.

Big Norm

BURT

Juniors
actually heard him on BSB this morning and was a really good interview. was very humble and made some good points about the game with the Broncs. Think you will see a cracker from him this week as footy seemed to be his prioroty and not International dell.

Good luck this week guys, would love an eels dragons grand final if we are both lucky enough to make it.

For those questioning the lenghth of my eels support I can tell you I have been following for 28 of my 32 years and have felt as much heart break as you have with the Dragons

TheRev

First Grade
Yeah I don't mind the Dell handling media duties, it means the younger players can focus on their own games. I agree he does talk a bit of trash, but he does with humor and as has been said, once the game is over, he is a great sportsman.

If Sailor was a few years younger & faster, his talk on the field would be more meaningful... unfortunately he is many years past his best football, and this will probably be his last year, but he would be going on very very good terms with dragons supporters.

saintzrule

Juniors
bandwagonq.png
I recognize those guys, they were all at Kogarah on Sunday

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL enjoy you minor prem trophy..........................

We will.

Enjoy the nothing you will take from this season after the Dogs run through you.

Love how the Parra fan joined the forum in September 2009 - September fan!!

steela

Juniors
sowards, chips, regathers, passes wide to his flying winggg... woops, sailor wasn't there!

big dell shouldn't be on the wing

BURT

Juniors
We will.

Enjoy the nothing you will take from this season after the Dogs run through you.

Love how the Parra fan joined the forum in September 2009 - September fan!!

LOL Party on wayne !!!!!!!!!!!! Also you cant read champion....

Enjoy the cricket mate.

131348-dragons-premiership-t-shirt-story.jpg

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sock Puppet said:
LOL Party on wayne !!!!!!!!!!!! Also you cant read champion....

Enjoy the cricket mate.

131348-dragons-premiership-t-shirt-story.jpg

Tell me socky. Do you think the above pic is the real McCoy?

Think hard. A wrong answer will destine you to a life of cleaning s-bends in the most noisy and dirtiest of factories.

BURT

Juniors
Tell me socky. Do you think the above pic is the real McCoy?

Think hard. A wrong answer will destine you to a life of cleaning s-bends in the most noisy and dirtiest of factories.

No hollow i dont but its still funny as 6 weeks ago you guys were of the beleif that winning the big one just just a technicality.

Now its tops watching you guys putting down the best coach the game has ever seen. Bring back farrar at least then you knew your year would turn out a massive waste of time.
Again ENJOY THE CRICKET.

from the Sock puppet who still can enjoy the season XOXOXO LOOSERS

Last edited:

Latest posts