What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saint Des ??

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Well so much for Saint Des - aaaaand Jake & Tom Terrific.
Both Tommy and Dale Cherry Evans have put to rest the media rumours of them not getting along .

Tom has said that he and Jake are more than happy where they are and believe that Hasler is the man to pull the Sea Eagles out of the mire .

Well thats one rumour that can be put out in the rubbish bin .

But don’t worry gents , my good mate Horace Knowall , who drinks at the Bondi watering holes frequented by the Rooster players , has told me ( in the strictest confidence ) that the Rorters are seriously considering letting Tedesco go . They apparently require the extra dollars to keep their next super star Sualalii .

So perhaps Teddy can be lured down to the ‘Gong ? 🤔
Can he play in the front row?

dungay dragon

Juniors
Well so much for Saint Des - aaaaand Jake & Tom Terrific.
Both Tommy and Dale Cherry Evans have put to rest the media rumours of them not getting along .

Tom has said that he and Jake are more than happy where they are and believe that Hasler is the man to pull the Sea Eagles out of the mire .

Well thats one rumour that can be put out in the rubbish bin .

But don’t worry gents , my good mate Horace Knowall , who drinks at the Bondi watering holes frequented by the Rooster players , has told me ( in the strictest confidence ) that the Rorters are seriously considering letting Tedesco go . They apparently require the extra dollars to keep their next super star Sualalii .

So perhaps Teddy can be lured down to the ‘Gong ? 🤔
Plenty to play out yet Gareth
Thursday is D Day at Manly , with a meeting arranged by Penn
There will be a loser somewhere out of all this
Due to our inept Board , we the Dragons , would be one of the few who havent inquired about Des or the Turbos future.....when we shouldve been one of the first
Mediocrity reigns supreme at the Dragons

Gareth67

First Grade
Plenty to play out yet Gareth
Thursday is D Day at Manly , with a meeting arranged by Penn
There will be a loser somewhere out of all this
Due to our inept Board , we the Dragons , would be one of the few who havent inquired about Des or the Turbos future.....when we shouldve been one of the first
Mediocrity reigns supreme at the Dragons
Yes our board would be able to claim the trophy for that honour without a doubt .

And as you have said Thursday we will know more about if there is to be any major changes over at Brookvale - both in coaching and player personnel .

As far as Tedesco is concerned , there apparently has been a few names kicked around as to just who the Roosters could say farewell to .

However should there actually be any casualties at either club then I have no doubt that they would find a new home with the Dolphins .

dungay dragon

Juniors
Yes our board would be able to claim the trophy for that honour without a doubt .

And as you have said Thursday we will know more about if there is to be any major changes over at Brookvale - both in coaching and player personnel .

As far as Tedesco is concerned , there apparently has been a few names kicked around as to just who the Roosters could say farewell to .

However should there actually be any casualties at either club then I have no doubt that they would find a new home with the Dolphins .
The Dolphins are poised and ready for any crumbs that fall off the table
Our dinosaur Board is more concerned on what night the All You Can Eat buffet is on at the Taj

Illusion

Bench
The Dolphins are poised and ready for any crumbs that fall off the table
Our dinosaur Board is more concerned on what night the All You Can Eat buffet is on at the Taj
Been like that after the 2010 Grand final win ..... It was like there you go we got you a Grand Final win for the Joint Venture clubs , now leave us alone so we can eat drink , and stop bothering us about the football .......

What was Des' win/loss this season. If he has been shown the door I'd say it was a poor result. Up till '21 he has a 62% win career record. Better than Griffin.. but not by all that much.

I like the idea if he brings the Turbo brothers with him.

Gareth67

First Grade
Initially it was JWH , then Keary , the 2nd rower minus 1/2 a finger - whose name escapes me at the moment and now it’s Teddy .

There’s no way that they would allow him , Tedesco to go , I believe that was merely a journalist burping at his desk , nothing more .

Apparently Sualalii would like to play fullback and that is why he would remain with the chooks and not switch to the rugger boys .

But to my way of thinking it’s akin to asking the great Changa Langlands to step aside , so as to make way for Ted Goodwin - a huge difference in class and ability .

But once again those media hounds need to make a living so they will conjure up stories from nowhere , as long as it sells newspapers and get their pretty faces on the tele .

Last edited:

FlameThrower

Bench
Lots of wishful thinking going on here. We are stuck with Hook and he will see out 2023, then Dean Young will waltz in ‘after an extensive search of quality applications’.
Forget Flanno he has now been overlooked by 3 Clubs without a Coach, so something is going on there.
Next year looks to be a real challenge, and I think we will struggle on all fronts.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Breaking news at Manly that Coach Des Hasler may opt to leave early amid sweeping changes being planned at the peninsula based Club
Wondering if Dessie would be an option at the Dragons ?
Would be a better option than some names being currently considered
Especially if he could entice Tommy n Jake to come with him 🤔 🤔
Just sayin...
I'd be very glad if we could sign Hasler. He has talent and would soon get us going.