What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints about to go out in straight sets....new balls please

LL3

Juniors
The roosters are in exactly the same position as your Dragons team are now LL3 except the roosters team didnt give their supporters false hope thi year like your heartless chumps did

We'll see Heartless soon, its gonna be good seeing Dogs fans rampage and tarnish Sydneys image once again when the Wooden Spoon turns into a GF loss...40 - 0?

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
We'll see Heartless soon, its gonna be good seeing Dogs fans rampage and tarnish Sydneys image once again when the Wooden Spoon turns into a GF loss...40 - 0?

I thought we were no chance of losing cause of the NRL conspiracy setting up the dogs to win this year, i was actually starting to believe what you were telling me, now your saying its not true

LL3

Juniors
I thought we were no chance of losing cause of the NRL conspiracy setting up the dogs to win this year, i was actually starting to believe what you were telling me, now your saying its not true

Nah its still on a platter u really cant lose this yrs comp....but in the slim chance u do how funny would the wooden spoon and GF loss in two straight yrs be?

All El Masris fans know its his time, the time the NRl reward one of the greatest footballers to play this great game.
:crazy:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Worst tipper ever. Seriously EVER.

If moffo backs a dishlicker, it dies when it catches the rabbit before the winning post.

If moffo backs a horse, it falls and gets shot dead on track.

If moffo backs a soccer team, there is riot at at the end of the game and the team he tipped losses players to violent death.

If moffo backs the AU dollar to go up, we have a ressession. People starve to death.

If moffo backs your team to win, you are farked and so are they.
My best post ever......who necromancer?

Latest posts