What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

BennyV

Referee
I heard on the radio Paul saying the non-inclusion of JDB unsettled the team.

Like, did you not at all consider the fact that he might not be available?

Just seems like a totally irrelevant reason to play that poorly.
The guy is reaching maximum level self-preservation mode. The last time that happened was in 2016 when he referees to assistant coach Jason Demetriou as ‘the attacking coach from North QLD’ when questioned on why our attack was failing.

Be prepared for anyone and everyone else within the club to cop blame if we lose next week, starting with the strength and conditioning team (because, y’know, we are only losing because of injuries, not because of his ridiculously horrible game plans and complete lack of coaching ability).

Life's Good

Coach
The guy is reaching maximum level self-preservation mode. The last time that happened was in 2016 when he referees to assistant coach Jason Demetriou as ‘the attacking coach from North QLD’ when questioned on why our attack was failing.

Be prepared for anyone and everyone else within the club to cop blame if we lose next week, starting with the strength and conditioning team (because, y’know, we are only losing because of injuries, not because of his ridiculously horrible game plans and complete lack of coaching ability).

We have a game plan?

tumbidragon

First Grade
I know there is a general dislike for Saints, but I cannot understand why other fans and reporters have not gotten stuck into McIdiot. He’s the ripest target for ridicule you could ever find...
This. It's always amazed me how little criticism he receives from the media. Apart from the odd comment of 'here we go again, Dragon's are fading at the business end of the season' none of that ire is directed at the coach himself... He's dead set gota have some high level illuminati contacts.

Exsilium

First Grade
I’d take Mary over Ivan Cleary.

I’d rather years of mediocrity than years of trying to remain positive knowing the coach is a f**king fraud.

gUt

Coach
hey hey st george can't play.

Will they ever add to their single premiership?

Maybe youse need Boyd back.

Someguy

First Grade
hey hey st george can't play.

Will they ever add to their single premiership?

Maybe youse need Boyd back.

Looks like Souths will get a second premiership long before the merge do, hell warriors and titans might even get their first before it happens

Eion

First Grade
I know there is a general dislike for Saints, but I cannot understand why other fans and reporters have not gotten stuck into McIdiot. He’s the ripest target for ridicule you could ever find...
And draw attention to him and deny ourselves the ongoing lols? Usually the sharks tank the dragons game to make Mary look good and get him a re signing prior to the mid / late season slide.

Seems the joke has even got old with the sharks.

This Year?

Immortal
I’d take Mary over Ivan Cleary.

I’d rather years of mediocrity than years of trying to remain positive knowing the coach is a f**king fraud.

Can we swap ASAP?

Pretty please..
tenor.gif

carcharias

Immortal
Well it’s not getting better
James Graham is apparently out for 8 weeks with a busted leg.
Lafai too

Latest posts