What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints fans challenged to turn up

Torro

Juniors
LOL! You're a cretin. You think the media is trustworthy.
It ain't the Crap paper. Got a link to that trollboy?

Beau was on the radio - Triple M Grill Team, if you just head on the Listen Online section.

Listen to the podcast with Beau Ryan on the synopsis. Podcast #238

Look I'm a Tigers fan, and I believe Beau shouldn't even put a peep into the journo he spoke to (Josh Rakitch?-Spelling). So Beau should know better than even a tiny bit of sledging, even though he is good mates with Cooper.

For people who don't want to bother listening, the journo basically asked the question "Did you want to say anything" and Beau goes on saying "I can't wait to get out there and towel up me mate Matty Cooper".

Extremely poor journalism work, so just wanted to come on here in case some people are still ticked off about Beau.

On another note, expecting a big game from both teams. Best of luck to both teams!

Last edited:

SoYea

Juniors
Beau was on the radio - Triple M Grill Team, if you just head on the Listen Online section.

Look I'm a Tigers fan, and I believe Beau shouldn't even put a peep into the journo he spoke to (Josh Rakitch?-Spelling). So Beau should know better than even a tiny bit of sledging, even though he is good mates with Cooper.

For people who don't want to bother listening, the journo basically asked the question "Did you want to say anything" and Beau goes on saying "I can't wait to get out there and towel up me mate Matty Cooper".

Extremely poor journalism work, so just wanted to come on here in case some people are still ticked off about Beau.

On another note, expecting a big game from both teams. Best of luck to both teams!

Soyea...

Thanks for clearing that up ol' mate Torro.

I was totes devo about it.

Torro

Juniors
Soyea...

Thanks for clearing that up ol' mate Torro.

I was totes devo about it.

I can see some people here were getting confused, so thought I'd bring a source of the controversy since some were asking for it.

Thanks for your input ol' mate :)

matPORTS

Juniors
ST GEORGE Illawarra fans could be left "embarrassed" and accused of "lacking passion" if they allow Wests Tigers supporters to hijack ANZ Stadium on Saturday night.

Wow! Just reading this headline fires me up! I will NEVER be embarrassed to be a Dragons supporter and I will NEVER be accused of lacking passion.

I'm sure the majority of us have been chomping at the bit since Friday night! I am going to cheer and scream the loudest I EVER have this weekend. My only hope is, IF we make it through, that I've got some voice left for the week after.

WE ARE LOUD AND WE ARE PROUD! RED V TILL I DIE!! RED V IN THE AFTERLIFE!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator

Thanks mate. I mean it. That was a thoughtful and detailed lesson in commonsense. I'm sure we all needed that.

I am aware of some people with half a brain that actually believe what they read in the papers.

I am also aware of certain folk in this forum who continually refer to sections of the press as being Crap Paper.

And a free tip... commercial radio rots the brain too.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
about time someone questioned the myth that is the Dragon Army...
:lol: Nice cast.

How are the confidence levels east of Hyde Park? Is Darlinghurt Road getting behind their team...? Is Paddo awash with red, white and blue? Are Cockerels driving minimokes down Campbell Parade?

Just like every year I'm sure.

Must be a sight to behold.

LatK7

First Grade
Hey man don't doubt them.

I saw one entire Roosters jersey in the CBD the other day.

Godz Illa

Coach
kungl wouldn't know about those fashionable areas, he's from Kensington. Has Ken's caught footy finals fever adam?

Torro

Juniors
Thanks mate. I mean it. That was a thoughtful and detailed lesson in commonsense. I'm sure we all needed that.

I am aware of some people with half a brain that actually believe what they read in the papers.

I am also aware of certain folk in this forum who continually refer to sections of the press as being Crap Paper.

And a free tip... commercial radio rots the brain too.

Thanks mate. I'm used to journos leaving a word or two out, but this is a joke on behalf of that muppet journo.

Having said all that, all these articles on Tigers are embarrassing. Sheens has gotta shut the boys up from here on in :) no disrespect to the players I'm sure they'll walk the walk come Saturday. Vamos!!

Latest posts