What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints v Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaguelover3

juniors
Suck sh*t arseclown. We mentally destroyed you whinging dregs.
:lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

f**k u blokes are seriousssss bwaa ahhhh haaaaaa.

are you sure your oldies werent ripped off sending you nevs to a pvt school?

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
The Illasox supporters have already pencilled in a clash with Brisbane in their first semi, who else can sense a Rooster win on Friday. :lol: I can't wait for the sack Brown (volume 23) posts that will appear on their forums. :lol:
i see what you mean now, ive just check this out, the guys who gave to you all week well deserve some stick back, if you can dish it then you have to cop it sweet;-)

STSAE

Juniors
f**k u blokes are seriousssss bwaa ahhhh haaaaaa.

are you sure your oldies werent ripped off sending you nevs to a pvt school?

f**k me dude, will you please get your man bag to teach you how to f**king quote correctly.

See we like private schools, money even Lattes. We dig you are the jealous type. You all are. You all crave some love Coqqstyle.

Let me ask, do you giveth or recieveth????:p

:lol::lol:

STSAE

Juniors
i see what you mean now, ive just check this out, the guys who gave to you all week well deserve some stick back, if you can dish it then you have to cop it sweet;-)

LD youre allright mate.

Good luck with the rest of the season buddy.

phantom1969

Juniors
f**k me dude, will you please get your man bag to teach you how to f**king quote correctly.

See we like private schools, money even Lattes. We dig you are the jealous type. You all are. You all crave some love Coqqstyle.

Let me ask, do you giveth or recieveth????:p

My friend, this butt jockey would have to be a double adaptor...........:lol:

dragondad

First Grade
You and some other fools came here last week telling us how you would smash us.

We warned the

chokeat4.jpg

was on the cards.

Suck sh*t arseclown. We mentally destroyed you whinging dregs.

chokeat4.jpg

Yeah because I was the one of those halfwits that came on here and did that..tool.

I come on here to congratulate it but once again you act like an absolute f*ckwit .. You leave me no option,but go the Broncs ;-)

STSAE

Juniors
Oh how a love the Roosters' supporter base .. Over the past 4 years it has diminished rapidly,I wonder why??!! Oh wait because you have been losing.

It was a sea of red and green last week and it will be an even bigger sea of Red and White this week.

Really you lying farkstikk???

You checked the date on this one???

Deadset mate, youre the biggest Fagoon ive seen.

chokeat4.jpg

STSAE

Juniors
At least we didnt fudge that 6881 crowd,unlike what your mob does.

I went to your clash vs Titans at SFS last year,and that was a disgrace..so was the crowd against the Storm last year.

Your crowds have just been abysmal all up to be honest,a top 4 team soon to be placed 6th after this round and your crowds just havent been up to scratch to be honest.Maybe theyll improve this week because hey,everyone loves to see the BIG RED V when it comes to town.

Really and what date???

chokeat4.jpg

STSAE

Juniors
Yeah because I was the one of those halfwits that came on here and did that..tool.

I come on here to congratulate it but once again you act like an absolute f*ckwit .. You leave me no option,but go the Broncs ;-)

And I didnt quote all your sorry arsed attempts at pre-game banter.

I wont bother to check IF you ever bothered to CONGRATULATE anyone, your words mean sh*t cos youve been proven to be a Liar and a

chokeat4.jpg
er.

Suck my fat one, you dead set jizz gobbler. You are an embaressment to your colours.

dragondad

First Grade
Hahaha your an imebcile .. Where in those quotes did I say anything about smashing you guys :lol:

Eastern suburbs rich bastard.

STSAE

Juniors
Hahaha your an imebcile .. Where in those quotes did I say anything about smashing you guys

Eastern suburbs rich bastard.

LMFAO.

You
chokeat4.jpg

now you lie, I dig.

Are you jealous cos I grew up in Bondi or I moved to the beautiful Tweed or that I am richer than you in spirit and probably $$$ wise????

Do you also have a small penis and live in Telopea St????:sarcasm:

Sukka, envy will destroy an individual. Guess youre farked hey. I shall give you something to help, my shout.

chokeat4.jpg

Damn Im a generous mo fo.

dragondad

First Grade
Haha imbecile .. I actually go to a rich private school,where the IQ of one of our boys is probably greater than the whole combined score of the Roosters' message board.

STSAE

Juniors
Haha imbecile .. I actually go to a rich private school,where the IQ of one of our boys is probably greater than the whole combined score of the Roosters' message board.

BAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only children worry about IQ tests.

Next you will be telling us all you have a big penis and youre really sure its the biggest baddest one eyed trouser bouser in all of the Sydney Metro Region.

Your Mummy told you that, of course.:lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Backwards old buddy........

Me thinks you have found a friend.........

LOL, I do attract em Phants, like flies to a steamer.:shock:

You should check my work in the Stains section, dead set I have them all a hoppin and they really think im cut up or upset or something.:lol:

Seems they dont know the backwards man too well, I havent had such fun since the kiddies wall.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.