What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints v Storm round 21... teams

_Johnsy

Referee
St George Illawarra Dragons
1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris
3. Beau Scott
4. Chase Stanley
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Justin Poore
11. Dean Young
10. Michael Weyman
17. Jarrod Saffy
12. Ben Creagh
13. Neville Costigan

Interchange:
14. Dan Hunt
15. Matt Prior
9. Nathan Fien
21. Jon Green

I clearly remember reading that Smith was out for another week, I'd guess given our position and run home Coops will be rested to ensure he is 100% right, same with Smith. With that in mind I'd go with the side above.

MattYg1

Bench
as this week progresses i have more and more confidence that the lads can get her done...

I like how trudge put it... Melbourne are a fading side... obviously they are extremely dangerous on their day and with players like Smith, Slater, Cronk, Inglis etc they will always be BUT they are no longer the benchmark in the competition... they arent the same side... much like when the Roosters began to fade and Melbourne took top spot...

Its our time... and we will win this friday night.

Godz Illa

Coach
Just checked Ticketek for this match. Cat 1 sold out, cat 2 single seats only. Looking good for a big crowd

Slippery Morris

First Grade
They are going to target Soward heaps. Step on his hand, twist his foot, chicken wings etc. Probably try and take him out early. If I was Bennett I would let Fein run out at 5/8. 5-10 mins in bring on Soward. The Storm won't know what hit em. They will be confused and lose focus of the game plan.

I would love to have seen Nighty smack Slater around. Possibly throw in some invisible headbutts.

Doug2234

First Grade
Soward has to start... Dont like playing him off the bench..

Need to adapt to the tempo early on in the game...

rushndude

Bench
Soward off the bench wouldnt be good at all, he needs be ready for early confrontations like that, it will happen every game of the finals.

big_dell

Juniors
They are going to target Soward heaps. Step on his hand, twist his foot, chicken wings etc. Probably try and take him out early. If I was Bennett I would let Fein run out at 5/8. 5-10 mins in bring on Soward. The Storm won't know what hit em. They will be confused and lose focus of the game plan.

I would love to have seen Nighty smack Slater around. Possibly throw in some invisible headbutts.

and give them a ten minute head start????

no way... soward is behind all our points, take him out we are sh#t.
his kicks get us the position etc.

Latest posts