What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

saints vs cronulla, woefull!!!!!!

Mong

Post Whore
Don't forget Beau Scott..

Have you ever seen a bunch of stupider merkins?

Bye bye Brownie.. If you can't get them to stop the same sh*te that they have been doing for years then your time is over...

mightydragon

Juniors
Ryles had a good game until another brain explosion. Too many stupid penalties, no direction in attack and blokes lying around on the ground asking to get penalised. Chase Stanley has gone backwards this year along with Ellis. Beau Scott does some good things but brings it undone twice as quick with handling errors and lazy penalties. That was a painful game to watch. I reckon Browny can't get out of there quick enough. We havent got a decent 5/8 or hooker at the moment, I cant see it getting much better this year if that rubbish gets dished up again. Now to sit back over the weekend and watch discarded dragons from last year run amuck for their new clubs. Great way to spend it hey?

xofstgeorge

Juniors
i really dont think any other supporters feel like we do, look at our f**king team, then look at how many f**k ups we make every week, pardon my french but really am feeling disenchanted at the moment, it feels like we just lost a gf.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I can't describe how furious I am after that "performance". So sick of all these brainless, useless overpaid nuffies running around making a joke of the Red V. Deadset we are the only team in the comp that would have lost that game tonight.

Another sh*t season coming up?

God-King Dean

Immortal
3noose-med.jpg

It will only hurt for a bit boys.

Did anyone else see right at the end of the fox sports coverage what looked like Ryles having a go at someone in the crowd pretty funny Paul had to drag him away

mightydragon

Juniors
I did notice that but couldnt tell who he was directing it at and the big f&*k off after the goal was kicked by Covell. Lets hope it wasnt another dragons player giving it to him on the field.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The coverage didn't show him having a go at anyone in the crowd - Are you just assuming that? Plus he was spitting chips before that, telling someone to 'f**k off'. Lip reading novices everywhere saw it. He could have been talking to anyone, even the ref.

The issue is that he simply seemed to be cursing deluxe. That's why McGregor and another trainer stepped in to get him off the field - the smartest thing to do. Either way, its not a good look.

he was facing the general direction of the crowd could have been another player more than likely giving someone in the crowd sh*t

mightydragon

Juniors
I wonder what the media release will wheel out this time on the st george illawarra site. I would hate to be the person who has that for a job as well atm.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
he was facing the general direction of the crowd could have been another player more than likely giving someone in the crowd sh*t

Well he would have been facing the crowd regardless of which direction he was facing. Too hard to tell on the TV.

But if he did yell at someone in the crowd, I'll be laying bets that it was The Preacher. ;-)

Fu*kin Ryles!!!

He is a dead set loser. Get rid of him now.

We were rubbish for most of it leading up though. But this clown takes the cake.

I couldn't agree more with one of the previous posts about the "playing for penalties". Absolute jokers. That must be our main offensive option. Pretend to be wanting to play the ball quickly, look at the Ref and whinge.

Morris, I'm lookin at him on this. And how suspect are his hands. And everyone knows. This bloke should be under some serious heat for his position cos he has sucked for some time now.

Nightingale had a good game and has been consistantly good over the season. And never looks under pressure whereas Morris always looks like he is sh*tting himself.

Just sh*t all round. You would think I would be used to it by no and not get so upset.

I fu*kin hate the Sharks but I can think of another team that has caused me more pain than the faggotty sharks could ever provide. Hmmm

Sweet Wayne, please end the pain.

Dragon

Coach
The coverage didn't show him having a go at anyone in the crowd - Are you just assuming that? Plus he was spitting chips before that, telling someone to 'f**k off'. Lip reading novices everywhere saw it. He could have been talking to anyone, even the ref.

The issue is that he simply seemed to be cursing deluxe. That's why McGregor and another trainer stepped in to get him off the field - the smartest thing to do. Either way, its not a good look.

I was thinking he was looking up at the big screen and saw himself, telling the camera guys to f**k off. He should take his own advice

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
:xthe Sharks didnt win the f**kin game we gave the f**kin game to them, red f**kin carpet and f**kin all, f**kin Ryles, the miss twins they sh*t each time they touch the ball, f**kin brown piss of now, get anyone else in there to coach to rest of the f**kin season

mightydragon

Juniors
On a constructive note now, what changes can be made. We have lost by a collective 8 points in two games but its the way it was lost thats the killer. I know he is injured and will take some time to be back to his best I reckon we need Young at 5/8. He started looking good there prior to doing his knee and was giving quality ball to our international centres. Apart from that on recent performances, I would drop Ellis and whack Beau Scott on the bench to snap him around. Saffy didnt seem to play many minutes this week. I know Reynoldson dropped the ball off the kick off but he didnt do much wrong. He is not a fancy player but gets about his business without fuss. Ryles went well carting the ball up until his costly indiscretion. Ben Hornby looks to be down a little on form IMO but his standards have been exceptionally high over the years so hard to tell (Im not saying that he needs to be dropped). We need direction in attack and discipline!