What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Vs Manly report

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Dirk Shark said:
Sorry Saints but I think Manly have a tougher mindset at the moment.They know how hard you have to play to win a game. You have to be both mentally and phisically prepared to win in this comp.

Don't be sorry mate, just keep it to yourself next time. We don't really care what you think.

11Straight

Juniors
Dirk Shark said:
Sorry Saints but I think Manly have a tougher mindset at the moment.They know how hard you have to play to win a game. You have to be both mentally and phisically prepared to win in this comp.
So what's been your teams excuse???

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think RWD04 is referring to when the Sea Eagles clobbered the Sharks 46-20 in round 2.
That'd be the one where it was the ref's fault. lol

11Straight

Juniors
Willow said:
I think RWD04 is referring to when the Sea Eagles clobbered the Sharks 46-20 in round 2.
That'd be the one where it was the ref's fault. lol
That's the one.

t-ba

Post Whore
No Kimmorley I'd say...Doesn't excuse thier pathetic defence against 12 men though...

Latest posts