What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Vs Souths

18to87

First Grade
12-0 Souths.

Souths two easy tries, Saints bombed 2 tries.

Not good so far.

Mong

Post Whore
They have certainly lost the plot.. Hopefully they find it again very soon.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Prior let go for the first try. Should have been hooked for that.

Playing like crap. Can't complete sets.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hornby arguing with refs. Wake up son, the problem is closer to home.

Same old problems with defence close to the ruck.

snogard6

Juniors
I fear what Parra will do to us next week, were not up to it....Everyone is laughing at us....

MightyRedV04

Juniors
Absolutely disgraceful effort boys , not the same side that was playing so well and on top of the table just 4 weeks ago , this doesn't look good for the rest of the year now , we might not win another game this year on this display.

In Wayne we trust , but we are looking very poor now

Mong

Post Whore
Disgraceful error count, Disgraceful penalty count.. Welcome to the real St George Wayne.. Good luck with it from here for the last 25 minutes and the coming few weeks..

MightyRedV04

Juniors
Absolutely disgraceful effort boys , not the same side that was playing so well and on top of the table just 4 weeks ago , this doesn't look good for the rest of the year now , we might not win another game this year on this display.

In Wayne we trust , but we are looking very poor now

gregstar

Referee
fmd!

even browneye had us playing better than this.

we weren't even this bad in our heyday of 1987-90.

18to87

First Grade
Its been a long long time since I have felt this negative after a Dragons game. Theres always some excuse in my mind or some reason why they didnt get the job done after a loss.

Tonight nothing. Just speechless. What an a$$ whooping.

dragonman1959

Juniors
FOR SOME REASON THEY HAVE LOST CONFIDENCE IN EACH OTHER. THE OLD DRAGONS ARE COMING THROUGH. I THINK MR BENNETT HAS GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO IN A SHORT TIME, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS WE ARE NOT PLAYING THE SCUM NEXT WEEK. FARRR27265 I'M WORRIED. AND YES I'M YELLING BECAUSE I HAVE HAD MORE TEXT MESSAGES TONIGHT THAN THE WHOLE SEASON, AND I'M PISSED OFF. sh*t!!!!