What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Vs Souths

DirtyHarry

Juniors
It's funny. After 22 rounds, we looked like having the minor premiership, top point scorer, top try scorer, probable Dally M player of the year.

After 25 rounds...:oops:

That’s what I was thinking. Four weeks ago feels like a very long time. We were on top of the world now we are carrying its weight.

Is it a coincidence that the rot began with all of that sh!te about the premiership
T-shirts?

It might not be over yet but the signs aint good!

grandorient

Bench
Dont think Bennett will be laughing, he will be very dissapointed right now, watching the team fall apart.

And someone else mentioned that he reads these forums, but I don't think he reads these forums, if I was a player or coach, the last thing i would want to read is a bunch of fickle supporters, rabbiting on with unsubstantiated theories, you would have a breakdown listening to it every week.

Hello TheRev

My friend, I said this tongue-in-cheek. However as Gus insinuated today, it may well be part of Bennett's master plan. :crazy:

I don't believe that for a second though. I'm sure he and the boys are talking as we type. I agree with many other posters, that it is simply a mindset issue. However, may sound simple, but a workaround is a completely different matter. The skills are there, they have proved that throughout the season, the mindset and will to win must come back. Easier said than done.

Bennett however is supposedly a master at this and I have faith in him. I wouldn't be surprised at all, in anything he may do this week.

GO

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Soward needs to bite the bullet and play simple effective football again.Regardless of the space provided or not a boot to ball in the right position is not difficult.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i wont get angry at the team..

i'll be nice and offer presents to them all to hopefully help their game..

for matt prior, i offer this:

tbags.jpg

for jamie soward:

courage.jpg

darius boyd:

Straight-Lines.jpg

mick weyman, brett morris and cooper can fight over these:

sticky-hands.jpg

and for gods sake, next week i hope all the boys give this to ben hornby:

pic_support.jpg

AJ_82

Juniors
Lol @ your Karma idea. Karma only gets you back if you get something you shouldnt. We deserve the MP and in fact St Choke are experiencing the full force of karma right now after robbing us of 2 points.

We had our 2 points taken vs Penriff
We had 2 points robbed from us vs St Merge Chokerwarra

We still win the MP

Thats karma baby

Lol @ getting spanked by a team who had nothing to play for as they cant get better than about 10th.

Anyone know the Heimlich manoeuvre, someones choking over here....

Karma was quietly delivered today via the injury to Kimmorley ...

As for your 2 points vs Penrith ... you cheated!
As for your 2 points vs Us ... we had a try disallowed to Hornby which should have been given, so don't cry to me over that one!

Yeah - we played sh*t last night but what matters is 4 weeks starting in 2 weeks time ... we will see what happens then. Your mob had a few bad weeks losing to sides you shouldn't have lost to and then turned it around, maybe we might just do that in the semi finals!

Ausguy

Coach
See dragons fans that post by Dognacious is one you should jump all over as being a nasty nasty troll.... :)

as for you dognacious.... karma is a real prick.... you will find that out soon enough no doubt.

:lol: hey dognacious? i was right, with Brett out for the season seems it took less than 24 hours for karma to go around and bite you in the ass :lol::lol::lol: you are gone without the gnome!