What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Vs Souths

Ausguy

Coach
yep im a cronulla supporter.... not trolling im in here most days like i am most other teams forums. all im saying is harden the f**k up.... get over it. win next week and the love fest will be back on... sounds like a lot of people in here have given up. dont take your anger out on me mr admin get back on the horse it hasnt bolted yet like mine has. im not here to stir sh*t, ive got nothing to back that up with so why would i bother. just trying to point out how some of the wrist slitting in here is premature.... you guys beat parra next week and all will be forgotten, maybe this is a good time to have a form slump, better than in a fortnights time... im just talking league but if you want to get all moody so be it.

gregstar

Referee
Look at the opposition, they put 40 on us. Most other teams would have put 60 on, with the exception of the sharks... they would have won by 4.

That's how bad we were tonight.

to be fair - we were simply not up to scratch in the first half.

the second half brought back memories of the mcg in '00.

it had to be a comedy routine. who said creeping doesn't have a sense of humour?

Dragon

Coach
Ausguy is right, its not over yet. If in 3 weeks time we haven't won a game then we can have a good cry

Ausguy

Coach
if thats directed at me markie its the poorest responce ever and the same could be said about st george illawarra however.... dont you get it??? im not saying you choked or saying your goneeeeeee....... im trying to say that the people saying its all over in here are kidding themselves... do you not think that bennett has a plan to bring your players back up to the level they are capable of? of course he does, he has seen it all before. i know your angry at your team but mate to be honest il swap positions on the ladder if you want? nothing you say about my team this year will hurt me, its water off a ducks back but if it makes tonights loss more comfortable then go right ahead....

if i was you id just shake it off and pack kogarah next week to get back on track.... good luck in the semi's to those supporters that can see that im not stirring sh*te....

johnnyg

Juniors
Did anyone catch the Dell on The Footy Show on Thurs night. I think Vossy quizzed him about his hair, and if he was going to shave it off. Dell replied along the lines of "Probably first week of the finals I'll shave it off and get back to Big Black serious Dell".

Poor attitude I think, just coasting into the finals. Fridays night against the Eels will be a ripper.

Dognacious

Juniors
Ausguy is right, its not over yet. If in 3 weeks time we haven't won a game then we can have a good cry

nah you can have a big cry now, St Merge have boarded the choke train and it has no brakes. Its running express to FAIL

Go the Dogs!!

PS:// Thx for the minor premiership

Kilkenny

Coach
I wouldn't lose faith just yet.

Bennett is a master coach and his leadership will almost certainly turns thing around.

I think you may see a vastly improved performance this week in the lead up to the semi's.

You were always going to have a downturn in your performance levels as this comp is so even and it is very hard to sustain the level of performance the Saints have shown. I just wish your downturn in form had been one week earlier when you guys were at CUA Stadium against the Panthers.

Ausguy

Coach
See dragons fans that post by Dognacious is one you should jump all over as being a nasty nasty troll.... :)

as for you dognacious.... karma is a real prick.... you will find that out soon enough no doubt.

TheRev

First Grade
Look, clearly this is not the way Bennett 'planned' for us to come into the finals, and tonight was easily the worst game of football I have ever watched us play.

However you should listen to Ausguy, only 8 days ago we put in a great effort against the Broncos, for some reason we forgot everything we were good at tonight (and I mean we f***ed up every facet of the game), but were going to get a home semi & probably 2-shots, so although we are now the underdogs, if the boys snap into gear at some point in the next 3 weeks, the season certainly isnt over, it will just be more stressful to watch now.

Dognacious

Juniors
See dragons fans that post by Dognacious is one you should jump all over as being a nasty nasty troll.... :)

as for you dognacious.... karma is a real prick.... you will find that out soon enough no doubt.

Lol @ your Karma idea. Karma only gets you back if you get something you shouldnt. We deserve the MP and in fact St Choke are experiencing the full force of karma right now after robbing us of 2 points.

We had our 2 points taken vs Penriff
We had 2 points robbed from us vs St Merge Chokerwarra

We still win the MP

Thats karma baby

Lol @ getting spanked by a team who had nothing to play for as they cant get better than about 10th.

Anyone know the Heimlich manoeuvre, someones choking over here....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
yep im a cronulla supporter.... not trolling im in here most days like i am most other teams forums. all im saying is harden the f**k up.... get over it. win next week and the love fest will be back on... sounds like a lot of people in here have given up. dont take your anger out on me mr admin get back on the horse it hasnt bolted yet like mine has. im not here to stir sh*t, ive got nothing to back that up with so why would i bother. just trying to point out how some of the wrist slitting in here is premature.... you guys beat parra next week and all will be forgotten, maybe this is a good time to have a form slump, better than in a fortnights time... im just talking league but if you want to get all moody so be it.
Good grief. You're a nut. LOL!

Ausguy

Coach
Lol @ your Karma idea. Karma only gets you back if you get something you shouldnt. We deserve the MP and in fact St Choke are experiencing the full force of karma right now after robbing us of 2 points.

We had our 2 points taken vs Penriff
We had 2 points robbed from us vs St Merge Chokerwarra

We still win the MP

Thats karma baby

Lol @ getting spanked by a team who had nothing to play for as they cant get better than about 10th.

Anyone know the Heimlich manoeuvre, someones choking over here....

More so if you do something you shouldnt... like stir the pot.
Anyway go the Warriors :)

ps who won the minor premiership in 1993 or 1996 or 2000 or 2003... dont know about you but id have to look it up for every one of those years....

why? cos no one cares who wins the minor premiership mate... no one.... its all about GF day.

Dognacious

Juniors
Yes, you mean like rorting the salary cap by a cool million?

We already paid for that with 37 competition points and probably a premiership. We have nothing left to answer for there.

You are really clutching at straws now. How long ago was that? I spose in St Merge time its not long, since you only recently won a premiership 30 years ago. 7 years is nothing.