What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salary Cap 2014

magpie4ever

First Grade
In the interest of fairness, I dont believe Tedesco has established himself as a career long fullback with Wests; just yet.

DanOz

Juniors
In the interest of fairness, I dont believe Tedesco has established himself as a career long fullback with Wests; just yet.
By the end of the year he did enough to convince me. His defence has always been great but his attack was fantastic by the end. The complete package

Ordinary first half of year coming back from knee injury.
Last eight or 10 weeks convinced me he has class to be top of the shelf player.
Cant wait to see him with full off season and a real halfback.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Ordinary first half of year coming back from knee injury.
Last eight or 10 weeks convinced me he has class to be top of the shelf player.
Cant wait to see him with full off season and a real halfback.

I agree with this completely.

We were at an all time record-breaking low for the first half of the year. Teddy's job was simple, catch the ball and take the kick return.
Once he proved he could do this adequately he was already a better fullback than Moltzen. His game slowly developed and his support play proved to be outstanding.

With a good halfback I think we will see all our backs game lift significantly

Tiger05

First Grade
By the end of the year he did enough to convince me. His defence has always been great but his attack was fantastic by the end. The complete package

I'm not going to state that he has the role long term yet but I thought last year he was great. At the start he looked good without having that flair or breakout game - basically he looked lacking in attack. By the end of the season he was awesome in attack and defence. He looks like he can ball play out wide as well as bust them up the middle.

The thing is I think we need to see how he goes next year prior to stating he deserves the role long term however surely he deserves a lot of chances at fullback before anyone else is considered. To me he is one of the first picked players in the spine next year. Robbie and Tedesco to me are the only players who get given one of those roles without any thought.

Latest posts