What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Salary Cap Compliant) Team List Round 13 vs Cowboys

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Since he came to Parra he has played twice without Joe Paulo. The first was round one 2012 (a loss) and the second was the loss to Souths two weeks ago. He must be due for a win.

He wasn't playing 7 and the forward pack were not dominating soufs pack.

This is the first time since round one 2012 when he's playing 7 for 80 minutes without Paulo entering the playing field.

Am really looking forward to this game. Sandow & Norman without Joseph Paulo could be a massive season changer this coming Monday night. If our pack neutralise and even dominate the cowgirls pack and the space opens up like it did against the knob of dukes team we could put on a huge score against the cowgirls..... FINALLY

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Best side named in a while methinks.

And all that whinging, whining, moaning and groaning coming from this forums collective Borg Of Assimilating Darkness. An extreme agitation that went on for weeks on end but alas, are now making it out as if their offer to join their collective whinge never happened. F**king typical. :crazy: Nothing like a good whinge and whine in this forum when you want a moan and groan. F**k, I'm now doing it too. :crazy:

Let us assimilate you into our collective whinge......

borg1.jpg

F**k off.

isaiah

Bench
So, bar another horror run of injuries, we are finally looking at the eternal NRL demise of Joseph Paulo. :D

Considering cap issues and available players, this is the squad I would pick to defeat the Cowgirls. If this squad was kept in tack for many rounds to come and played well we will affirm our 2015 top 8 status. May the winning pending-streak continue.

Good luck. You will be another notch in the winning streak. It's great that Álvaro was a fringe bronco.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He wasn't playing 7 and the forward pack were not dominating soufs pack.

This is the first time since round one 2012 when he's playing 7 for 80 minutes without Paulo entering the playing field.

Am really looking forward to this game. Sandow & Norman without Joseph Paulo could be a massive season changer this coming Monday night. If our pack neutralise and even dominate the cowgirls pack and the space opens up like it did against the knob of dukes team we could put on a huge score against the cowgirls..... FINALLY

Without Joe Paulo we haven't scored more than three tries in a game since round 26, 2011.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And all that whinging, whining, moaning and groaning coming from this forums collective Borg Of Assimilating Darkness. An extreme agitation that went on for weeks on end but alas, are now making it out as if their offer to join their collective whinge never happened. F**king typical. :crazy: Nothing like a good whinge and whine in this forum when you want a moan and groan. F**k, I'm now doing it too. :crazy:

Let us assimilate you into our collective whinge......

borg1.jpg

F**k off.
Casp, you aren't meant to drink the bong water. I suppose when you drink it it will finally get changed.

EelsFan05

Bench
Sandow and Norman attacking on the same side of the ruck was nice to see. Hopefully we get more of it. It seemed to confuse the hell out of the Penrith defence.

Lussick hasn't been named anywhere, could be injured for all we know. Seph is a lock according to the NRL whilst Alvaro is a prop. Since Fa'aoso, Lussick (maybe) and Terepo are injured we need a prop to take their place, with Sef Paulo being a lock he can't fill the role of a prop. This is where Alvaro comes in, because he's a prop.

This is what I'm guessing anyway.

Was there any real need to be a dick about it? The phrase 'What are you really angry about?' springs to mind.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but Darcey's suspension has carried over an extra week because Wendy had the bye last week.