What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salary Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjaycee

Coach
So if some board members step down we don't lose points?

3things
1.With Greenberg in charge , there was never a chance that the club would be treated fairly
2. Were the major issues from 3014 as described previously, before this board took effective charge
3. Why would the board standing down impact the punishment, that makes no sense at all, its either a punishment or it's not

Agreed. If the board stepping down is a condition of whether we lose points or not, then it is obviously an attempt to remove the board, not to punish for any wrong doing, if it was, then we would be losing points regardless of who is in charge.

The cops don't forgive a speeding fine if you switch seats with the driver after they pull you over..

To comment on Delboys post which covers all 3 of these I think.
1. I don't think looking to blame Greenberg is the way out this one Delboy. Maybe it is time we all accept that things may not be as good as we had hoped.
2. This board took effective charge in 2013. Sure some of the impacts of the previous administrations actions were not felt until 2014 but that doesn't negate the fact this board in the main were in power. Again, maybe we need to look at the current Board and not just assume they are innocent. That doesn't take away from the fact they have done some good, but doing good doesn't stop someone doing bad as well.
3. Two punishment options (1) Board is punished and made to step down. (2) Club is punished and loses points. Both are punishments and if the NRL thinks the board is responsible they will want to punish them as the offenders first before punishing the club/team/fans.

Note: these are my personal opinions only and in no way reflect the views of the Board/Club/NRL or even the Daily Telecrap - emjaycee

Stagger eel

Staff member
I would encourage all and in particular those who are PLC meetings to contact emjayce by PM...

This shit is real but members can do something about it.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.