What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salty is not Ray

TomnotRay

Juniors
Is it me or is Matt Thompson trying to show is he is as smart at Ray Warren.
I am over it I don't need to know constantly that Neville Nobody's Mum baked scones for the upper kingcumber west under 7s.
His constant facts talking during the run of play is so annoying, I am sure Iam not the only one that's over it。

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Great observation, one crappy nine commentator is not the same as a different crappy nine commentator.

Would not have know, do not watch thier broadcasts, but geez two blokes are different, cheers for the wonderful insight.

Putz

Brutus

Referee
Salty is a short tubby George Costanza lookalike who loves his rugby league and is a great radio talent. He was also a coaching assistant of Jim Joyce who coached Ash Barty.

He seems like a great bloke and 9 should get him hosting a show or two because he is great to listen to. Has very good RL knowledge.