What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess out for 4-6 weeks

Zigwaa

Bench
It will test our depth. As long as we don't see Corrigan or Talanoa in the side we should do ok still.

innerwestrabbit

Juniors
TBH, Burgess has looked like he was lacking a little impact when he was running the ball and defensively he was not as dominate as he was earlier in the season. I reckon souths will handle his loss ok. I'de rather him get this done now. Have him firing for the rest of the season. The two players I don't want injured are Inglis and Taylor. Just need to sort out the outside backs. I have no idea what we have that would better than what is currently on show.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I reckon Souths should ask Sam for half his salary to be refunded back to the club.

Or he agrees to play for another season for free.

Big Sam

First Grade
I reckon Souths should ask Sam for half his salary to be refunded back to the club.

Or he agrees to play for another season for free.

It's an interesting idea but when he does play, he's well worth the money. Unlike that other crock Asotasi...