What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess retires

Perth Red

Post Whore
With 4 big name players gone you’d think Souths would be going on a major shopping spree?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Why have a go at someone for being unemployed? Do you enjoy your work?
I wasn't haven't a go at anyone for being unemployed. I was having a dig at someone having 58 goes at me and a bad mouth full of rubbish about someone they don't even know like S. Burgess. Why does this in particular get your attention anyway?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I wasn't haven't a go at anyone for being unemployed.
Yes you were.
I was having a dig at someone having 58 goes at me and a bad mouth full of rubbish about someone they don't even know like S. Burgess.
58 goes..?. I don't think so. You seem ok when it comes to dishing it out, but...... etc.
Why does this in particular get your attention anyway?
Well you seem to enjoy the attention.

Good luck.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Yes you were.58 goes..?. I don't think so. You seem ok when it comes to dishing it out, but...... etc.Well you seem to enjoy the attention.

Good luck.
Attention? Hardly. What do you call people on a Sam Burgess post making out of order comments on him and the club that aren't even Souths fans anti Burgess. Naturally one would expect extremely stupid comments against him and Souths fans. But it's OK if you choose to overlook that part I guess..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So I’ve skimmed what I’ve missed, but are people seriously suggesting Burgess should be given a medical retirement without question because he’s Sam Burgess?
Na just any bloke...

Any bloke who got broken physically.

Every bloke.

Even Manly players.

Pay the dudes.

You all piss me off.

Well most of you.

Your mother.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Lol@souffs

But seriously, shit to see somone cut short like sam and matt this week. Often put shit (but rightly so for most of it) on the club for having the world handed to them to win another title and probably wont see a better example of it than the 2013/14 seasons. But one of the main reasons the club went from being a cellar dwelling laughing stock to a point where the nrl and the rest decided to make them their golden child was sams efforts on and off the field.

A genuine hitter which probably had alot to do with him retiring now but was awesome to watch.