What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kbw

Bench
The new John Hopoate.
For those that didn't see it I am informed it was at 67min mark in the game tonight. He left Chambers clutching at his testicles after Burgess deliberately grabbed and squeezed them

You are a dirty filthy dog

Son of Minto

Bench
image.jpg

Fire

First Grade
Over-rated hack.

He always makes a mistake or gives away a penalty in the 60th minute.

Tonight was throwing the intercept pass.

bor

Juniors
I really hope they look into this, grub play if it is found to be true

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Best forward in the world, wrongly penalized several times.

You can't prove he's done anything there, if he did i'm sure Chambers would complain.

kbw

Bench
Best forward in the world, wrongly penalized several times.

You can't prove he's done anything there, if he did i'm sure Chambers would complain.

Oh rubbish not only can you see him do it, his own team mates call him squirrel.
Best forward in the world, no way. Have a look at the last few weeks. The mistackles and the mistakes. I certainly could not be bothered having him or his brothers in my team

kbw

Bench
Actually shows how dumb he and LOL@Souffs are,
trying to out wrestle Melbourne, but they have the wrong end.

hunters

Juniors
You're right, no one ever puts their arms between an attackers leg while making a tackle.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Oh rubbish not only can you see him do it, his own team mates call him squirrel.
Best forward in the world, no way. Have a look at the last few weeks. The mistackles and the mistakes. I certainly could not be bothered having him or his brothers in my team

LOL i've never heard such delusion, take the Burgess brothers out of the Souths team and they're nowhere near the top 4.

Souths would be fighting hard to make the 8 without them.

kbw

Bench
Take Maguire out of the LOL@Souffs mix and they would be in bigger trouble.
Watch the Burgess bogans against Cowboys for example all of them absolutely shocking