What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
JWH is the new Jason Ryles.

In 4-5 years time, every thread about any incident will include a cliche 'suspect JWH for x amount of games' call

I saw Sam Burgess put his knee into JW-H while the big Kiwi was lying on the ground. Very courageous act towards a player who was temporarily incapacitated.:sarcasm: Then he leaned over and pushed JW-H's head down towards the ground, trying to provoke a fight.

The dirty Dewsbury dog cannot take a defeat. Also, he is insanely jealous of SBW, the world's best back rower.

TheDalek079

Bench
Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the Ryles

Chook

First Grade
Who would have thought that an elbow to someone's throat would attract more attention than an imaginary eye gauge?

Imaginary? You're an idiot. And how convenient you didn't mention his knee and attempted kick to the head of a player on the ground.

Burgess is a dirty, grub of a player. I hope someone breaks his protuding jaw.

Chook.

hitman82

Bench
Imaginary? You're an idiot. And how convenient you didn't mention his knee and attempted kick to the head of a player on the ground.

Chook.

QFT

Sarrrhhh keckk blimmin eck innit

hunters

Juniors

Chook.

Lol and the kennedy assassination. How the prick got away with that I'll never know!

Fire

First Grade
The new John Hopoate.
For those that didn't see it I am informed it was at 67min mark in the game tonight. He left Chambers clutching at his testicles after Burgess deliberately grabbed and squeezed them

You are a dirty filthy dog
South Sydney: You played well tonight. Your fascination with penis has always served you well.