What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same Thaiday - Legend

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Thaiday makes the willingly offended look like idiots with his laconic dismissal of the 'outrage' over his comments. This is piss funny

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/738223187943559169

For the record, After last night’s State of Origin match, Thaiday was asked for a comment. So he gave one: “It was a bit like losing your virginity. It wasn’t very nice but we got the job done.”

Edit - sorry about the thread title.

Last edited:

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
f**king wowsers. How's the form on the reporter trying to bait him by brining up his family. That's the kind of shit that should be shamed, not a harmless joke.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
f**king wowsers. How's the form on the reporter trying to bait him by brining up his family. That's the kind of shit that should be shamed, not a harmless joke.

Thaiday's reaction was pitch perfect, treating it with the disdain it deserved.

some11

Referee
"..there's been backlash online an... and overall about it"

Journalism fail.
PC SJW fail.

perverse

Referee
The most offensive thing about the entire ordeal is how murderously pre-meditated, forced and completely unfunny the joke was. Try harder next time, Sam. Try harder.

Clifferd

Coach
Same is a sick merkin I'd rather see players personalities rather than the robotic responses we get every week

applesauce

Bench
Media whinge when players say the same old thing.

Player has a bit of character and a light hearted JOKE.

Media whinge about players stepping over the line.

langpark

First Grade
"..there's been backlash online an... and overall about it"

Journalism fail.
PC SJW fail.
honestly I wonder where these journos are doing their training these days. It's probably not even tafe, probably youtube tutorials.

Seems to be getting worse by the day.

some11

Referee
The most offensive thing about the entire ordeal is how murderously pre-meditated, forced and completely unfunny the joke was. Try harder next time, Sam. Try harder.

You sound outraged and offended.

Naturally, this offends me, therefore I'm outraged.