What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow leaving Souths because of gambling problem

caylo

Bench
I said at the beginning of 2009 that with Hayne in the #1 all the halves had to do was kick well and distribute well.

in 2011 we will have sandow who has kicked more 40/20 in 13 rounds then all our halves have in the last ten years combined. We will have roberts who has a deadly short kicking game and good running game and then we will have Hayne in the #1 doing his thing. Our 1,6,7 and 9 >>> souths 1,6,7,9 so lol@50uff$

plus add onto that one of the mos exciting backs coming through in Loko and the best prop rotation in the NRL. Again lol@50uff$

Kornstar

Coach
Nothing the club, or should I say, the coach, thrills you does it?

You do know as members we have the right to question decisions, right?

Up until Friday I had seen no improvement in the team! I finally saw something and that excited me......does that help you?

Every game excites me! I 100% support them, ask any poor bastard who has to watch a game with me......or what the car trips are like on the way home after a loss, especially a Newcastle or Canberra trip!

I will give every player a chance, doesn't mean I am happy we are signing them. I also understand that we needed something better than what we have and we have atleast got that......

mrpwnd

Bench

Up until Friday I had seen no improvement in the team! I finally saw something and that excited me......does that help you?

Every game excites me! I 100% support them, ask any poor bastard who has to watch a game with me......or what the car trips are like on the way home after a loss, especially a Newcastle or Canberra trip!

I will give every player a chance, doesn't mean I am happy we are signing them. I also understand that we needed something better than what we have and we have atleast got that......
Do members have the right to be incredibly petulant, condescending and annoying as well?

Noa

First Grade

You really couldnt see your team improving week by week the past month or so ?

cataracts, pink-eye, blind in general ?

mrpwnd

Bench

I'm surprised he can support korn so blindly and yet be constantly critical of Parra.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I said at the beginning of 2009 that with Hayne in the #1 all the halves had to do was kick well and distribute well.

in 2011 we will have sandow who has kicked more 40/20 in 13 rounds then all our halves have in the last ten years combined. We will have roberts who has a deadly short kicking game and good running game and then we will have Hayne in the #1 doing his thing. Our 1,6,7 and 9 >>> souths 1,6,7,9 so lol@50uff$

plus add onto that one of the mos exciting backs coming through in Loko and the best prop rotation in the NRL. Again lol@50uff$

:thumb

Well said on the prop thing too. We get overlooked in that department because our halves have been so bad this year and last year.

Casey McGuire has made a HUGE difference at 6, and he hasn't even played a really good game yet. Morts was so hesitant, McGuire plays more direct and at speed - and it releases everyone else to play with confidence.

boxhead

First Grade
You probably watched the highlightr eel and saw the 40/20 and thought must of had a good game! There was another 79 minutes in the game where he extremely poor.

I really am more than happy for you guys to take him next year. I will watch with interest how Kearney handles him espically when he is dropping 10000 before a game like he did against Penrith on Monday.

Wow, so before he signs with us, you are going on about how is one of the best young halves in the competition. As soon as he signs with us, you and your rotten club make yourselves look like absolute morons and spread out bullcrap and rumours that never appeared before. Talk about a bitter bunch of morons.

Captain BF

Juniors
Wow, so before he signs with us, you are going on about how is one of the best young halves in the competition. As soon as he signs with us, you and your rotten club make yourselves look like absolute morons and spread out bullcrap and rumours that never appeared before. Talk about a bitter bunch of morons.
Shall i do it? Do i dare? I haven't done this before... i hope i do it right... Here goes....

LOL@50uff$

Yeah... feels pretty damn good.

Bigfella

Coach
You probably watched the highlightr eel and saw the 40/20 and thought must of had a good game! There was another 79 minutes in the game where he extremely poor.

I really am more than happy for you guys to take him next year. I will watch with interest how Kearney handles him espically when he is dropping 10000 before a game like he did against Penrith on Monday.[/QUOTE]

He really should stop betting on Souths.

Doesn't he know they are massively overrated chokers run by an egomaniac spending his fortune on polishing a giant turd?

Kornstar

Coach

Honestly, I know how big of a Kearney fan you are, I expect you to stand up for him.

Cronulla and Newcastle threw nothing at us in terms of quality attack, simple! The Dragons finally asked questions and we answered for the first time this year!

I'm surprised he can support korn so blindly and yet be constantly critical of Parra.

So I have no justification to criticise my team? They have been great all year? I must have dreamt about those terrible displays? We must be on 11 points currently because we were docked???? Sorry, my bad :roll:

How do you know how blindly I support Korn? Just because of my username? I have been using this for like 10 years!!

SDM

First Grade
Some people have trouble tolerating different opinions. Sieg heil.

eels81236

Bench

Gotta hate those blokes that keep feeding the rumour machine eh, Boxy.
Actually, can you give me a list, 1 thru 17, of the biggest rumour mongers here? That would be handy.

SDM

First Grade
Gotta hate those blokes that keep feeding the rumour machine eh, Boxy.
Actually, can you give me a list, 1 thru 17, of the biggest rumour mongers here? That would be handy.

He will, but he wont actually believe what he is typing, but he will type it anyway.

slammingsam

Juniors

Could you please show me these posts? I am extremely happy Sandow is leaving as it will mean we won't be headless chooks in the opp 20 and our missed tackle count will decrease by 10 a game.

Every Souths fan I have spoken to over the years was well aware of Sandow's issues and they were made somewhat public last year when he threatened a publican on the back of him losing big money on the pokies. Not the first time and not the last.

I admire Sandow's passion for the game and his tenacity - sadly he doesn't have the brains nor the overall skills to match it.
Goodluck to the kid though as well as you guys.

MrT

Juniors
Could you please show me these posts? I am extremely happy Sandow is leaving as it will mean we won't be headless chooks in the opp 20 and our missed tackle count will decrease by 10 a game.

Every Souths fan I have spoken to over the years was well aware of Sandow's issues and they were made somewhat public last year when he threatened a publican on the back of him losing big money on the pokies. Not the first time and not the last.

I admire Sandow's passion for the game and his tenacity - sadly he doesn't have the brains nor the overall skills to match it.
Goodluck to the kid though as well as you guys.

as for brains, I don't think anyone at your club had the brains to make him a better player. He's done very well with what he's had to work with. His kicking game will make a enormous difference to us and he'll have less pressure with Roberts and Hayne assisting

Galeforce

Bench
as for brains, I don't think anyone at your club had the brains to make him a better player. He's done very well with what he's had to work with. His kicking game will make a enormous difference to us and he'll have less pressure with Roberts and Hayne assisting

lol
very funny , that is why your halves are going so well.
haw haw haw

I like Sandow , however , the team has been close enough to win 6 games this year , however we have not been able to take the winning options when we have been in the opposing quarters.Sandow must take some responsibility for that , he has the heart however not enough of the brain to lead the team when it counts. Therefore i am glad Souths had decided not to offer Sandow 80% of what your folks are paying. Also happy that Souths want to ensure what Eels are paying is appropriately reflected in the cap, only fair.

caylo

Bench
lol
very funny , that is why your halves are going so well.
haw haw haw

I like Sandow , however , the team has been close enough to win 6 games this year , however we have not been able to take the winning options when we have been in the opposing quarters.Sandow must take some responsibility for that , he has the heart however not enough of the brain to lead the team when it counts. Therefore i am glad Souths had decided not to offer Sandow 80% of what your folks are paying. Also happy that Souths want to ensure what Eels are paying is appropriately reflected in the cap, only fair.

So you wouldn't pay Sandow 280-320K, intresting... good luck finding a keeping a halfback of quality for anything less than that.

Secondly Sandow has brought Souths back into games when you guys look out of it and then your paper thin defense couldnt hold teams out. When you score 28-36 points you shouldn't be lossing games. Even against the storm chances were created but players couldn't finish like merritt and Inglis (i think it was) who dropped balls over the line.

Sandow obviously have improvements but you are a far better team with him then without him and so it parra. So essentially we are 1 up on you :)

Bigfella

Coach
Yep Sandow has really let them down when they needed a big play.

However Souths fans can rejoice that they still have John Sutton to rely on for the crunch play. Talk about a bloke who regularly steps up to the plate when the pressure is on ...

Latest posts