What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow to Eels for Rumoured 550k

jbl31649

Juniors
32-30 what what!!!

Yes and I thought Souths showed what they could do..but now
i'd be worried this doesn't derail you. With the heavy prop toll it was going to be tough, but now your half back has to play for a team with a management fuming. We had it with Hodkinson and just scraped into the finals last year.

But since you asked

1. St George - 14
5. Manly - 10
10. Souths - 8

Last 10 matches - Manly 7- Souths 3

Last edited:
Name another first grade halfback on the market? Nobody now that Sandow has signed....Souffs will be stuff with the worldbeater Finch...lol Joke is on you now....

coming from a club that signed Chris Walker and Carl Webb.:lol::lol:

yy_cheng

Coach
Funny that. Take away any team's halfback and they'll say the same thing.

And hence why he should've been a priority rather than a last minute thing. Of course, they might have a contingency all along and this was to jack up the price.

BTW, Robson is off contract.

Mr Spock!

Referee
And hence why he should've been a priority rather than a last minute thing. Of course, they might have a contingency all along and this was to jack up the price.

BTW, Robson is off contract.

Who says he was last minute. He was the one holding off. It was obvious from his MOM interview on Friday night that he was off to the highest bidder.

does anyone know what Souths offer to keep Sandow was?
at the money he wanted they had to let him go, but it's a blight on the game today that Sandow style players are being rubbed out of the game, however if he improved his defence 100% then he could be worth the money
maybe they should play him at fullback as it is working for Barba who is at a similar level defence wise, if I remmeber correctly Sandow was the fullback in 20's for a while

BunniesMan

Immortal
Adam Reynolds is a better overall player NOW than Sandow. Let alone when he gets a similar amount of experience.

Nothing personal against Sandow, but teams don't win enough games in a year to be premiers with a halfback like him.

This is his 5th year of footy and it's likely he'll miss the finals yet again. We're a good chance of making the finals our first year without him.

On top of all that, I really don't think he was suited to the sort of style Maguire wants to play.

Latest posts