What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow to Eels for Rumoured 550k

Nemesis

Bench
Im a Parra fan and im smiling.Russel you once again have embarrased yourself....
Firstly to lie about your own players contract on twitter you twit.
Yes maybe parra did pay 100K more than he is worth.But use guys paid Ingliss 200 more than he is worth and backstabbed your own jnr to do it.
At the same price as what use paid Asotasi - Bought with bung knees.5 games a year.Do you find that funny?

Instead of loking after your juniors use had to chase the big guns.And when the oppostite happend to you? lets have a cry.
And yes we are desperate for a halfback and we got our MAN.
WELCOME ABOARD CHRIS SANDOW

ps- use can always give gower a call-heard he wants a gig
lol@squeels now singing Sandow's praises after most had labelled him the worst in the NRL.

Even their own poll showed that the majority their fans didn't want him to come... classic :lol:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=6767

murraymob

Coach
as a panther supporter and a eels and bunny outsider its hard not to laugh at richardson and crowe.They bought inglis and had no care about doing it .While i think sandow is getting paid over good luck to him.Footy is a business players have to take a deal like that everytime

Tank30

Juniors
Just like when Parra signed TAHU then gave him the flick, this will be the same for Sandow, the little bloke can't tackle, runs hot and cold and is very lazy at training.

Sounds like the same thing people were saying about a certain 5/8 a couple of years ago :sarcasm::sarcasm:

SaraSassypants

Juniors

Kokora

Juniors
what shits me is that this all happens halfway through the season. they have to get rid of this June 30 deadline

I thought that deadline was gotten rid of.....it's free for all, all year round now I think.

Parra paid overs.

yy_cheng

Coach
the funny thing is that instead of Parra fans saying, who should we sign as a halfback? It is now Souths fans saying it

natheel

Coach
Good signing or us and sorry u guys r losing him.
On the money I don't think parra would splash out the reported smooth of excess of 500k if they didn't need him or believe that he would develop into a top line halfback.
I think it will pay off for us

natheel

Coach
lol@squeels now singing Sandow's praises after most had labelled him the worst in the NRL.

Even their own poll showed that the majority their fans didn't want him to come... classic :lol:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=6767

U shall find alot of us eels fans changed our mind once we got past the fact that sandow has a personality that may Bo fit well with some players/teams, but in realization we needed a talented half there to lead our side around, we now have a guy doing thy for the next 4 years

Souths fans a bit bitter? Totally warranted

natheel

Coach
And how would you know? "2 million" has been thrown out there by someone other than Crowe, so 500k+ a year may be true. I would assume Crowe would know how much the rival offer was, and I very much doubt he'd outright lie.

Crowe has one figure
Daily telegraph has another

Ossie and parra have laughed off the 550k a year rumour....

BranVan3000

Coach
Chris is talented but he'll need a good organising 5/8 on his other side, he'll kick some amazing 40/20s and score some great tries for you but you'll come to realise his best stuff is the stuff he does as an individual. Don't expect him to be the best organiser.

jbl31649

Juniors
Either way whether his payed $450,000 or $500,000 Crowe should not of twitted any figure and the CEo should not have made reference to Alan Bond.

If I was a player I would seriously scratch Souths of my books to play for. How does a player trust this club if they act like a bunch of children.

As much as I hope Hopa stays at Manly, if you eels manage to pinch, we want go out and crusify our chances to get him back in the future.

Souths pack of tossers, watch them heas SOUTH of the ladder now.

boo_boo

Juniors
Souths aren't a pack of tossers it's the management that are the tossers.
And unfortunately we are stuck with them.

boo_boo

Juniors
That's cool mate.
I can just imagine how Souths are perceived by other clubs supporters when the management treats it's players like this.
But as Souths supporters only have 25% say in what happens at the club then the management can do as they please.

Latest posts