What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sandow

Juniors
fox sports interview with matt johns saying we should buy sandow to replace widdop for 2016. all on speculation that he is going.

BennyV

Referee
Lol...even if Widdop was going, no way in hell would signing Sandow be the best idea to replace him.

Mostly, he's not going.

TheRev

First Grade
He's entitled to an opinion without being crucified...

However you wouldn't want 2 crazy bastards in the halves, and even if you did, we have plans for Hutchinson and Crook anyway.. Its one of the few positions we wouldn't recruit externally.

jenninga

First Grade
He's entitled to an opinion without being crucified...

However you wouldn't want 2 crazy bastards in the halves, and even if you did, we have plans for Hutchinson and Crook anyway.. Its one of the few positions we wouldn't recruit externally.

This is why he's crucified,coming up with something so ridiculous.
You nailed it.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
I respect what matty has to say. I personally think he is a very good judge and would have made a good assistant/halves coach if he wanted to pursue. He has been saying for a while that we lack creativity which I partly agreed with him. But IMO buying sandow is not the answer. To be fair, I don't think he would know about hutch or crook either

Last edited:

The Nick

Bench
I respect what matty has to say. I personally think he is a very good judge and would have made a good assistant/halves coach if he wanted to pursue. He has been saying for a while that we lack creativity which I partly agreed with him. But IMO buying sandow is not the answer. To be fair, I don't think he would know about hutch or crook either

I get the impression sometimes he likes to say things for the sake of saying things, whether he believes them or not.

possm

Coach
Widdop and Marshall will serve out their contracts at the Dragons and possibly be extended.

All this talk about Widdop leaving is not based on any facts however, if he did go surely it would be Hutchison to fill the position.

bottle

Coach
Johns is a clown, a completely unfunny one.
I'll never forget the TV show he had for a brief time in 2010 and the GF preview he did with Blocker and an assortment of knob heads. All wanked themselves dry over the Rorters chances and stated a thousand times how 'relaxed' they looked.
Nek minnit.
Didn't he also have Folau signed with the Dogs at one stage?
Knob
Head

saintzrule

Juniors
Johns is a clown, a completely unfunny one.
I'll never forget the TV show he had for a brief time in 2010 and the GF preview he did with Blocker and an assortment of knob heads. All wanked themselves dry over the Rorters chances and stated a thousand times how 'relaxed' they looked.
Nek minnit.
Didn't he also have Folau signed with the Dogs at one stage?
Knob
Head
Plus 1. He is a lowlife imbecile, not funny, and pushing out crap:roll: