What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarah goes electro for Eels

The Colonel

Immortal
Sarah goes electro for Eels

0,5001,5495363,00.jpg
By staff writers
May 22, 2007 THIS NRL season, Jim Beam and Big League magazine have teamed up to bring you the inside word on the girls that make half-time and try-time special.
Each week, we'll profile a cheergirl from around the clubs, and give you an insight into what makes them tick.

Of course we've got a gallery of them all, too.
And so to our cheergirl of the week for round 11, 19-year-old Sarah, who is cheering for Parramatta in her first year as a cheerleader with the club.

What made you want to be a cheerleader?
I’ve always loved to dance and perform in front of huge crowds. I’ve always enjoyed dancing and I really enjoy the footy so it’s great to combine both. I’ve been dancing since I was 14 and this is my first year with the Eels!

Song that always makes you get up and dance?
“La Musique, Riot in Belgium”. I love electro and house music; those songs always get me up to dance. The energy and the beat is just fantastic.

What did you want to be growing up?
A primary school teacher – when I was little I used to play schools in my bedroom and pretend that I was the teacher. My toys were usually the students and I’d give out homework and ask questions!

Who was your first celebrity crush?
River Phoenix. He was so gorgeous! I loved his movies and he was definitely my favourite celebrity.

Who inspires you?
My friends and family; they are always there for me and help me whenever I need them. They have always got good advice and are very supportive of everything that I choose to do.

What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Go on a shopping spree and buy lots of clothes, make-up and a car, then I’d go on a holiday, maybe to Thailand, or somewhere where there is good shopping and a good night life.

The complete interview is available in the Round 11 edition of Big League, on sale now at newsagents and at every Telstra Premiership game this week.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21781058-23214,00.html

eelavation said:
FMD!!! first glance and i though wtf is Jess doing there??? :shock: :crazy:

Jesseel? She's a lady? How weird. I suppose when you see someone with a male avatar after a while you just assume they are a 'he'.

emjaycee

Coach
Mixmasterreece said:
Jesseel? She's a lady? How weird. I suppose when you see someone with a male avatar after a while you just assume they are a 'he'.

So am I wrong in assumming u r an ape?
:D :D :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
"She's a lady... whoa whoa whoa She's a lady!"

:D

((Isn't Jess a girl's name?))