What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat R5 - Bulldogs v Manly *Spoilers/Discussion*

Mr Saab

Referee
Dodger said:
Don't think I've seen Canterbury play a worse half of football aside from the Prelim last year... how we were in front at halftime is only testament to good defence and Manly's stunning inability in the first 40 to cross their line.

Simpkins was disgraceful, afraid to blow the whistle in both directions and his 10m was either 13-15m or 7 or 8m (again, both directions).

We were our own worst enemy in the first forty and it cost us... then we just got cocky with ten to go taking the penalty shot. That told me we were too tired and that was the game.

I'll say this though... Given form, Manly should've put the cleaners through us with the way we played, an incredible game in the second half though.

Well done Manly, see you at Brookie in late June :p

Always having a go at the ref arent you. You are a pathetic know nothing clown.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The ref was poor in both directions. He didn't cost us the game. I'm entitled to my opinion - if you don't like it, swallow a big one.

Mr Saab

Referee
Go f**k a big one.
You are f**king whinging banner making clown.
The ref always, always has bad games when it involves the puppy dogs.
Dont see any bronco fans whinging about the refs. They have lost 4 games this yr and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has been because of their own stupid play.

You are a dumb shyte.

Timmah

Staff member
And you have an unhealthy obsession with following me around, flaming and trolling me.

Now for the bit you missed.

Dodger said:
The ref was poor in both directions. He didn't cost us the game.

Timmah

Staff member
Did you watch Premier League? He tore your boys a new one :p

Mr Saab

Referee
Dodger said:
And you have an unhealthy obsession with following me around, flaming and trolling me.

Now for the bit you missed.

I didnt miss anything mr boy of many aliases.
You always, always always have to put in the bit about the referee being poor.
You are a farkwit of the highest order.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm entitled to my opinion. If you have a problem with it... the wall's over there :arrow:

Dutchy

Immortal
Dodger said:

A first grader playing Pl...well done to him

Kite..what a champion..nuff said....you all seen him
Jason King - Stepped up to the plate didnt he? good on ya kingy

Monas - Ive been saying this all last year also...make this man captain..another great perfomance...

Des has a great headache when we get players back

willvillain

Juniors
Dodger said:

Haha, you've got a bloke on 400k or whatever Sherwin is on, and regular first graders like Utai, Hickey and Phelps in that team, which beat Manly by only 8 points, and Sherwin 'tore manly a new one'? Well, yeah, he did. He was outstanding, would've had a hand in 5 of the 6 tries.

Probably says a lot about the Manly side that they only went down by 8 points, but that flattered us to be honest. Dogs never looked like losing.

You still would've lost even with Sherwin though. Monas would've just had to pull out two wonder plays instead of one :)

Latest posts