What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sattler 'calls it a day' at the Titans

NthKnight

Gee_Up said:
Murwillumbah junior.. in NSW an hour from Gold Coast.

Salary Cap keeps clubs without rich owners on the same playing field otherwise a Russell Crowe or Nick Politis could offer players much more than some clubs like the Tigers could afford. Even though the fortunes of my club are changing I still believe in the Salary Cap.

Dont get me wrong I believe in it too. The fact that Premiers rarely win back to back titles and find it hard to hold onto their whole squad afterwards shows that it does work and is good for the game.

Gee_Up

Juniors
NthKnight said:
Dont get me wrong I believe in it too. The fact that Premiers rarely win back to back titles and find it hard to hold onto their whole squad afterwards shows that it does work and is good for the game.

I love the current squads. No-one can seriously pick the top 8 for 2008 with any confidence.

Latest posts