What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sattlers tackle

fccasual

Juniors
does any one no where you could possibily see or download scotty's last ditch tackle on todd byrne (i think) in the panthers grand final win

Panthers_God

Juniors
Ive got it on my PC but ive got dial up and would take me an age to upload. Your best bet is to look on the footy show site or any site that has old nrl games on archive.

mightypanther

Juniors
Thank you soooooooooo much cainen.

You're a legend. I've saved it to my PC.
Now I can watch Satts my hero, over and over again forever and ever.:thumb

Panthers_God

Juniors
Yeah, ive got a new computer and its got tv on it so i recorded all the panthers games this year and extracted the tries and highlights onto my computer. Ive got a huuuuge collection of panthers stuff on there at the moment, about 15 gigs.

But the Sattler tackle has gotta be one of the best ones I have. My other favourites are Wessers hatrick against the eels in 03 when they needed to beat us last round to make the finals and a Preston Campbell intercept try off Barrett in the finals in 04. Classic Penrith material

fccasual

Juniors
thanks alot, much appreciated spine tingling stuff from sattler. even settles a nice little wager i've had over who he tackled.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Funny thing is, from where i was sitting it was obvious he always had byrne covered. Though I didn't know it was sattler chasing - just about had a coronary when I found out it was him.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
he always had him covered i felt too but when u look at that clip there someone uploaded just before he tcakled him it looked like byrne had just got away

gives you goosebumps everytime u see it, one of the great grand final moments ever. the passion and feeling by the panthers players after the tackle adds to it as well

Latest posts