What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save Our Saints SOS

getsmarty

Immortal
Yes getsmarty you are right there . However Caesar followed Pompey all the way to Greece and finally Egypt to claim victory .

Perhaps we the supporters can chase the Dragon board to at least outback Queensland where they can take up goat herding , something more in keeping with their true skills? 🤔

Well said..although surely a trough would have to come in handy LOL

Wolfgang90

Juniors
i know social media can be a cesspool at times but thankf**k for twitter allowing us to interact with the journos. Dragons fans are venting their frustration to these journos big time on twitter. I urge everyone to get on and join the outcry of what the board & key management have done to this club.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Dragons for Change group are asking for fans to register their protest here:
For a long term solution, there are three main things supporters can do...
R2K-StGeorge-Dragons-for-change_600x.jpg

Parko1310

Juniors
So.. are we getting this protest done on Saturday. I think it's really crucial. Especially after listening to Webb's interview on 2GB from yesterday, I think the hype around Flanno at the moment is completely media driven. From Webb's comments, he just simply said Flanno was one of a few candidates. Dean Young could very well still be in the box seat, I don't think there's been much movement at all. Let's stop this insanity before it takes place

RedVDave

First Grade
Make the Board accountable!

On Saturday from 1:30 pm, we will be handing out flyers in Kogarah Park about making the Board accountable.

However, we need your help. ⚪️🔴

Please reply here if you’re able to spare 75 minutes before Saints play the Rabbitohs - we will be in touch with details.

The buck stops with the Board!

possm

Coach
When Griffin got his extension, I said at the time and many times over, that Young was set to become the next coach. I said backroom deals had been done and will be honored. But when Craig Young resigned in disgrace, I had hoped that the next coach would be the best coach available at the time, always keeping in mind the Young deal.

Young as coach only achieves one thing, the satisfaction of the Young family and the promises made that must be keped.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOUNG BE APPOINTED COACH!

It would be a return to the Mary era and could result in the death of the St George Club might become a reality.

Last edited:

Illusion

Bench
If you saw a bloke with a man bun handing out flyers at the zebra crossing before the game today that was me thanks for your support SACK THE BOARD.
So what was the reaction mate ...... ? And any info ........ ? Thanks ........